'Men in Black 3' Will Feature Retro Aliens With Fishbowl Helmets and Ray Guns
Details of how the aliens will look like in "Men in Black 3" have been revealed. Make-up and effects specialist Rick Baker spilled the beans to Shock Till You Drop while attending the premiere of "An American Werewolf in London" in Austin, Texas last Saturday, September 24.
Baker said that the third installment of "Men in Black" franchise will involve a "time travel element" to the story. "Where I had fun us that we go back to the 'Men in Black' headquarters of the '60s," he added. Also, he noted that there will be some never-before-seen aliens featured in the film.
"The first thing I said is that we should have retro aliens, not aliens of 2012," Baker, who also worked for Tim Burton's "Planet of the Apes", continued. "More based on B-movies of the '50s and '60s. So, a lot of the aliens are based on that. Space suits with fishbowl helmets and ray guns."
"Men in Black 3" will revolve around Agent J and Agent K who get involved in a time travel to visit young Agent K. As evil Boris has traveled back in time, Agent J teams up with a young version of Agent K to save the world.
Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones will reprise their roles as Agent J and Agent K respectively. They are joined by Jemaine Clement as Boris, Emma Thompson as Agent O and Nicole Scherzinger as villainous Lilly. Directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, the sci-fi comedy film is expected to hit U.S. theaters on May 25, 2012.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group