Lil Wayne Injects 'Dope' Rap to Joe Jonas' 'Just in Love' Remix
Lil Wayne has contributed to a remix version of Joe Jonas' second solo single "Just in Love". According to Billboard, the Young Money rap mogul revamps the love song by throwing lines that include, "We makin' love like animals/ Planet of the Apes."
"It's just super awesome to see that somebody like him would wanna support me," Joe said. "It means the world to me, and I love his rap, it's so dope." He added, "Somebody like Lil Wayne, who owns the market and who is a powermaker in his genre, supporting me is really exciting."
"Just in Love" is confirmed for Joe's upcoming solo album "Fastlife" which is coming out in the U.S. on October 11. "This is a song I wrote when I was going through a relationship with somebody," he said. "She arguing with me, and all I could do was say 'Listen, I love you, but we don't need to go through this'."
Responding to questions about which ex-girlfriend he talked about, Joe brushed it off, "There will come a time for me to explain some of the songs but right now, I like to watch what people speculate. I like to sit back and laugh when they think it's someone I wrote about and it's definitely not."
A music video for the single has been premiered. It features the Jonas Brothers member, who once dated such beauties as Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, getting lovey dovey with his on-screen leading lady.
More Lil Wayne News
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC