Lil Wayne Injects 'Dope' Rap to Joe Jonas' 'Just in Love' Remix
Lil Wayne has contributed to a remix version of Joe Jonas' second solo single "Just in Love". According to Billboard, the Young Money rap mogul revamps the love song by throwing lines that include, "We makin' love like animals/ Planet of the Apes."
"It's just super awesome to see that somebody like him would wanna support me," Joe said. "It means the world to me, and I love his rap, it's so dope." He added, "Somebody like Lil Wayne, who owns the market and who is a powermaker in his genre, supporting me is really exciting."
"Just in Love" is confirmed for Joe's upcoming solo album "Fastlife" which is coming out in the U.S. on October 11. "This is a song I wrote when I was going through a relationship with somebody," he said. "She arguing with me, and all I could do was say 'Listen, I love you, but we don't need to go through this'."
Responding to questions about which ex-girlfriend he talked about, Joe brushed it off, "There will come a time for me to explain some of the songs but right now, I like to watch what people speculate. I like to sit back and laugh when they think it's someone I wrote about and it's definitely not."
A music video for the single has been premiered. It features the Jonas Brothers member, who once dated such beauties as Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Demi Lovato and Ashley Greene, getting lovey dovey with his on-screen leading lady.
More Lil Wayne News
- Bella Thorne Gets Nipple Piercing, Shares Naked Photo
- Is Drake Cheating on J.Lo With This Porn Star in Amsterdam?
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci