Video Premiere: Dev's 'Take Her From You'
Being pregnant doesn't prevent Dev to get to work. The "In the Dark" singer recently made a new music video to support her latest single "Take Her From You", and released it for fans' viewing pleasure on Tuesday, September 27.
The camera follows the "Bass Down Low" singer as she hides a corpse in a trash bag and tries to get rid of it. She drags the "package" around the town before loading it in a stolen car, and drives away to a secluded place to bury it for good.
The song is taken from Dev's debut album "The Night the Sun Came Up" which was recently pushed back to November 1. The delay was revealed hot on the heels of her pregnancy announcement. She's expecting a baby girl with her best friend Jimmy.
"Being so busy and wrapped up in my career, I never thought I'd fall in love or have a family," she said. "I thought I was going to be a lonely touring soul till I was 50... I knew how much Jimmy and I loved each other and I thought we'd do amazing at loving this baby."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show