Video Premiere: Dev's 'Take Her From You'
Being pregnant doesn't prevent Dev to get to work. The "In the Dark" singer recently made a new music video to support her latest single "Take Her From You", and released it for fans' viewing pleasure on Tuesday, September 27.
The camera follows the "Bass Down Low" singer as she hides a corpse in a trash bag and tries to get rid of it. She drags the "package" around the town before loading it in a stolen car, and drives away to a secluded place to bury it for good.
The song is taken from Dev's debut album "The Night the Sun Came Up" which was recently pushed back to November 1. The delay was revealed hot on the heels of her pregnancy announcement. She's expecting a baby girl with her best friend Jimmy.
"Being so busy and wrapped up in my career, I never thought I'd fall in love or have a family," she said. "I thought I was going to be a lonely touring soul till I was 50... I knew how much Jimmy and I loved each other and I thought we'd do amazing at loving this baby."
Dev's "Take Her from You" music video
More Dev News
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Forced to Hand Over Kids to Brad Pitt
- NBC Officially Greenlights 'Will and Grace' Revival
- Drake Meets J.Lo's Children - Are They Getting Serious?
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer