Video Premiere: Dev's 'Take Her From You'
Being pregnant doesn't prevent Dev to get to work. The "In the Dark" singer recently made a new music video to support her latest single "Take Her From You", and released it for fans' viewing pleasure on Tuesday, September 27.
The camera follows the "Bass Down Low" singer as she hides a corpse in a trash bag and tries to get rid of it. She drags the "package" around the town before loading it in a stolen car, and drives away to a secluded place to bury it for good.
The song is taken from Dev's debut album "The Night the Sun Came Up" which was recently pushed back to November 1. The delay was revealed hot on the heels of her pregnancy announcement. She's expecting a baby girl with her best friend Jimmy.
"Being so busy and wrapped up in my career, I never thought I'd fall in love or have a family," she said. "I thought I was going to be a lonely touring soul till I was 50... I knew how much Jimmy and I loved each other and I thought we'd do amazing at loving this baby."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia