Kristen Stewart Armored at Seaside Battle in New 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Set Pic
Donning a full armor, Kristen Stewart looks tough in new set photos of "Snow White and the Huntsman". The images were taken when Stewart was filming a scene in Marloes Sands at Pembrokeshire Wales, U.K. on Tuesday afternoon, September 27.
In some other pictures, the "Twilight Saga" beauty is seen riding on a saddle of a white horse along with a co-star. Meanwhile, the other photos give a look at a large number of extras in what looks like a seaside battle scene.
This is the first time Stewart is seen on the set of the movie. Last August, several other images present a battle scene in the woods. Those pictures only sees a number of extras posing as the swordmen and knights in armors.
A directorial debut from Rupert Sanders, "Snow White and the Huntsman" tells a twisted story of the classic fair-skinned princess tale. While the Grimm story presents Snow White as a lovely-singing princess, this movie features the female royal as a tough woman. She fights and defends herself against the Evil Queen under the guidance of the huntsman.
Charlize Theron plays the main antagonist, Chris Hemsworth portrays the huntsman, while Noah Huntley and Liberty Ross star as Snow White's parents. Additionally, "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" actor Sam Claflin is cast as the Prince Charming. The movie is due to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on June 1, 2012.
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic