Nancy Grace Gives Evidence She Didn't Have Nip Slip on 'DWTS'
Nancy Grace is adamant that her modesty stayed covered during the Monday (September 26) night's broadcast of "Dancing With the Stars". In her effort to clear up the swirling wardrobe malfunction reports, the HLN host went as far as posing with a package of the breast petals.
The 51-year-old former prosecutor put up the photo on her Twitter page Tuesday, September 27, just hours before the elimination round of "DWTS". In the caption of the picture, she wrote, "Evidence re my alleged 'wardrobe malfunction' which I vehemently deny: Breast Petals & industrial strength bra."
Nancy appeared to have a nip slip when she went to speak to the judges at the end of her quickstep routine with partner Tristan MacManus. As ABC cut away to a wide shoot of the audience, she readjusted her dress. When the camera returned to her afterward, she buried her face in Tristan's shoulder.
After the show, Nancy told reporters backstage, "Tonight, when we were doing our hopscotch portion of our dance, there was a little bit of movement but it did not rise to a wardrobe malfunction. We have taken every precaution known to men in this dress right here - I'm talking industrial size precaution. There may have been, as Tristan said, a little bit of jiggling but there was absolutely not a wardrobe malfunction."
Nancy's partner, Tristan, has also come to her defense. To Radar Online, he pointed out, "I didn't even notice, and I was closer to it than anyone." The professional dancer further explained, "Apparently the top of her dress slipped down, but the producers were really quick to amend it."
More Dancing With the Stars News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign