Nancy Grace Gives Evidence She Didn't Have Nip Slip on 'DWTS'
Nancy Grace is adamant that her modesty stayed covered during the Monday (September 26) night's broadcast of "Dancing With the Stars". In her effort to clear up the swirling wardrobe malfunction reports, the HLN host went as far as posing with a package of the breast petals.
The 51-year-old former prosecutor put up the photo on her Twitter page Tuesday, September 27, just hours before the elimination round of "DWTS". In the caption of the picture, she wrote, "Evidence re my alleged 'wardrobe malfunction' which I vehemently deny: Breast Petals & industrial strength bra."
Nancy appeared to have a nip slip when she went to speak to the judges at the end of her quickstep routine with partner Tristan MacManus. As ABC cut away to a wide shoot of the audience, she readjusted her dress. When the camera returned to her afterward, she buried her face in Tristan's shoulder.
After the show, Nancy told reporters backstage, "Tonight, when we were doing our hopscotch portion of our dance, there was a little bit of movement but it did not rise to a wardrobe malfunction. We have taken every precaution known to men in this dress right here - I'm talking industrial size precaution. There may have been, as Tristan said, a little bit of jiggling but there was absolutely not a wardrobe malfunction."
Nancy's partner, Tristan, has also come to her defense. To Radar Online, he pointed out, "I didn't even notice, and I was closer to it than anyone." The professional dancer further explained, "Apparently the top of her dress slipped down, but the producers were really quick to amend it."
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding