Slim January Jones Steps Out With Weeks Old Baby Boy
January Jones seems to have her figure back just two weeks after giving birth to son Xander Dane Jones. The actress playing Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was spotted stepping out of the house for the first time on Tuesday (September 27), giving a good look at her post-baby figure.
Dressed in a loose neutral-colored top, matching boots and black trousers, the 33-year-old beauty was at the time dropping by a friend's house in Santa Monica, California. As she made her way from the car to her pal's home, she kept a tight grip on Xander's carrier and made sure that her baby boy stayed covered up under a blue blanket.
January gave birth to her first child on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, but has yet to reveal the identity of the baby's father. The "X-Men: First Class" left the father's name off her baby's birth certificate which was filed on September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
January's "Mad Men" co-star John Slattery has recently gushed about her baby boy. Met at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch on Sunday, September 25, the actor known as Roger Sterling on the AMC series told Us Weekly, "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful." He added, "She's in love with that boy."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video