Slim January Jones Steps Out With Weeks Old Baby Boy
January Jones seems to have her figure back just two weeks after giving birth to son Xander Dane Jones. The actress playing Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was spotted stepping out of the house for the first time on Tuesday (September 27), giving a good look at her post-baby figure.
Dressed in a loose neutral-colored top, matching boots and black trousers, the 33-year-old beauty was at the time dropping by a friend's house in Santa Monica, California. As she made her way from the car to her pal's home, she kept a tight grip on Xander's carrier and made sure that her baby boy stayed covered up under a blue blanket.
January gave birth to her first child on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, but has yet to reveal the identity of the baby's father. The "X-Men: First Class" left the father's name off her baby's birth certificate which was filed on September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
January's "Mad Men" co-star John Slattery has recently gushed about her baby boy. Met at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch on Sunday, September 25, the actor known as Roger Sterling on the AMC series told Us Weekly, "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful." He added, "She's in love with that boy."
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital