Slim January Jones Steps Out With Weeks Old Baby Boy
January Jones seems to have her figure back just two weeks after giving birth to son Xander Dane Jones. The actress playing Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was spotted stepping out of the house for the first time on Tuesday (September 27), giving a good look at her post-baby figure.
Dressed in a loose neutral-colored top, matching boots and black trousers, the 33-year-old beauty was at the time dropping by a friend's house in Santa Monica, California. As she made her way from the car to her pal's home, she kept a tight grip on Xander's carrier and made sure that her baby boy stayed covered up under a blue blanket.
January gave birth to her first child on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, but has yet to reveal the identity of the baby's father. The "X-Men: First Class" left the father's name off her baby's birth certificate which was filed on September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
January's "Mad Men" co-star John Slattery has recently gushed about her baby boy. Met at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch on Sunday, September 25, the actor known as Roger Sterling on the AMC series told Us Weekly, "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful." He added, "She's in love with that boy."
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now