Slim January Jones Steps Out With Weeks Old Baby Boy
January Jones seems to have her figure back just two weeks after giving birth to son Xander Dane Jones. The actress playing Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was spotted stepping out of the house for the first time on Tuesday (September 27), giving a good look at her post-baby figure.
Dressed in a loose neutral-colored top, matching boots and black trousers, the 33-year-old beauty was at the time dropping by a friend's house in Santa Monica, California. As she made her way from the car to her pal's home, she kept a tight grip on Xander's carrier and made sure that her baby boy stayed covered up under a blue blanket.
January gave birth to her first child on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, but has yet to reveal the identity of the baby's father. The "X-Men: First Class" left the father's name off her baby's birth certificate which was filed on September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
January's "Mad Men" co-star John Slattery has recently gushed about her baby boy. Met at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch on Sunday, September 25, the actor known as Roger Sterling on the AMC series told Us Weekly, "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful." He added, "She's in love with that boy."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch