Slim January Jones Steps Out With Weeks Old Baby Boy
January Jones seems to have her figure back just two weeks after giving birth to son Xander Dane Jones. The actress playing Betty Draper on "Mad Men" was spotted stepping out of the house for the first time on Tuesday (September 27), giving a good look at her post-baby figure.
Dressed in a loose neutral-colored top, matching boots and black trousers, the 33-year-old beauty was at the time dropping by a friend's house in Santa Monica, California. As she made her way from the car to her pal's home, she kept a tight grip on Xander's carrier and made sure that her baby boy stayed covered up under a blue blanket.
January gave birth to her first child on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica, but has yet to reveal the identity of the baby's father. The "X-Men: First Class" left the father's name off her baby's birth certificate which was filed on September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health.
January's "Mad Men" co-star John Slattery has recently gushed about her baby boy. Met at the Rape Treatment Center's Annual Brunch on Sunday, September 25, the actor known as Roger Sterling on the AMC series told Us Weekly, "I've seen a picture of the baby. He's beautiful." He added, "She's in love with that boy."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch