DJ Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Launching Tanning Products
DJ Pauly D is determined to make everyone look like him and his "Jersey Shore" gang. The reality show star is creating his own line of tanning products that would be sold in high-end professional salons this winter.
Pauly has signed a reportedly 50/50 deal with Devoted Creations Inc. to have the exclusive line of tanning lotions and sunless products. Distributions will not be limited to Seaside Heights but the whole world.
Pauly's competitor would be his own "Jersey Shore" co-star The Situation who struck a deal with Boca Tanning Club to become their new face. MPS Entertainment, a company which he runs with his brother, gets an ownership stake in the business. Situation's tanning salons would open in New jersey within next year.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones