DJ Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Launching Tanning Products
DJ Pauly D is determined to make everyone look like him and his "Jersey Shore" gang. The reality show star is creating his own line of tanning products that would be sold in high-end professional salons this winter.
Pauly has signed a reportedly 50/50 deal with Devoted Creations Inc. to have the exclusive line of tanning lotions and sunless products. Distributions will not be limited to Seaside Heights but the whole world.
Pauly's competitor would be his own "Jersey Shore" co-star The Situation who struck a deal with Boca Tanning Club to become their new face. MPS Entertainment, a company which he runs with his brother, gets an ownership stake in the business. Situation's tanning salons would open in New jersey within next year.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift