DJ Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Launching Tanning Products
DJ Pauly D is determined to make everyone look like him and his "Jersey Shore" gang. The reality show star is creating his own line of tanning products that would be sold in high-end professional salons this winter.
Pauly has signed a reportedly 50/50 deal with Devoted Creations Inc. to have the exclusive line of tanning lotions and sunless products. Distributions will not be limited to Seaside Heights but the whole world.
Pauly's competitor would be his own "Jersey Shore" co-star The Situation who struck a deal with Boca Tanning Club to become their new face. MPS Entertainment, a company which he runs with his brother, gets an ownership stake in the business. Situation's tanning salons would open in New jersey within next year.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed