DJ Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Launching Tanning Products
DJ Pauly D is determined to make everyone look like him and his "Jersey Shore" gang. The reality show star is creating his own line of tanning products that would be sold in high-end professional salons this winter.
Pauly has signed a reportedly 50/50 deal with Devoted Creations Inc. to have the exclusive line of tanning lotions and sunless products. Distributions will not be limited to Seaside Heights but the whole world.
Pauly's competitor would be his own "Jersey Shore" co-star The Situation who struck a deal with Boca Tanning Club to become their new face. MPS Entertainment, a company which he runs with his brother, gets an ownership stake in the business. Situation's tanning salons would open in New jersey within next year.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris