DJ Pauly D of 'Jersey Shore' Launching Tanning Products
DJ Pauly D is determined to make everyone look like him and his "Jersey Shore" gang. The reality show star is creating his own line of tanning products that would be sold in high-end professional salons this winter.
Pauly has signed a reportedly 50/50 deal with Devoted Creations Inc. to have the exclusive line of tanning lotions and sunless products. Distributions will not be limited to Seaside Heights but the whole world.
Pauly's competitor would be his own "Jersey Shore" co-star The Situation who struck a deal with Boca Tanning Club to become their new face. MPS Entertainment, a company which he runs with his brother, gets an ownership stake in the business. Situation's tanning salons would open in New jersey within next year.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal