'Terra Nova' 1.03 Preview: Taylor Prepares for a War
Taylor and Jim are preparing for a battle in the upcoming episode of "Terra Nova". As Jim realizes that the nature and the Sixers bring a lot of dangers to humans' lives in the jungle, Terra Nova comes under attack from a legion of Pterosaurs. Now, he and Taylor must find a way to save the colony before it's completely overtaken.
Taylor additionally has to face the Sixers when their leader Mira wants something that belongs to her back. Meanwhile, Jim's wife Elisabeth discovers her former flame is also living in Terra Nova and may have been responsible for her recruitment. Jim tries to dig Elisabeth's past love life but to no avail, while Elisabeth suspects that he is jealous.
"Terra Nova" will return with the new episode called "Instinct" on Monday, October 3 at 8/7 on FOX. The two-hour premiere on September 26 drew mixed responses with one tweep named Tom Ruff calling it "best network new show of the fall season by far." One less impressed viewer Jason Mogus, meanwhile, wrote, "Cool premise but super bad script & acting."
- Find Out Why Psy Chose Apink's Na Eun for His 'New Face' MV
- Jo Kwon Wants a 2AM Reunion
- Tyga Spotted Wearing Matching Sneakers With Mystery Brunette
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom