'Terra Nova' 1.03 Preview: Taylor Prepares for a War
Taylor and Jim are preparing for a battle in the upcoming episode of "Terra Nova". As Jim realizes that the nature and the Sixers bring a lot of dangers to humans' lives in the jungle, Terra Nova comes under attack from a legion of Pterosaurs. Now, he and Taylor must find a way to save the colony before it's completely overtaken.
Taylor additionally has to face the Sixers when their leader Mira wants something that belongs to her back. Meanwhile, Jim's wife Elisabeth discovers her former flame is also living in Terra Nova and may have been responsible for her recruitment. Jim tries to dig Elisabeth's past love life but to no avail, while Elisabeth suspects that he is jealous.
"Terra Nova" will return with the new episode called "Instinct" on Monday, October 3 at 8/7 on FOX. The two-hour premiere on September 26 drew mixed responses with one tweep named Tom Ruff calling it "best network new show of the fall season by far." One less impressed viewer Jason Mogus, meanwhile, wrote, "Cool premise but super bad script & acting."
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards