'Terra Nova' 1.03 Preview: Taylor Prepares for a War
Taylor and Jim are preparing for a battle in the upcoming episode of "Terra Nova". As Jim realizes that the nature and the Sixers bring a lot of dangers to humans' lives in the jungle, Terra Nova comes under attack from a legion of Pterosaurs. Now, he and Taylor must find a way to save the colony before it's completely overtaken.
Taylor additionally has to face the Sixers when their leader Mira wants something that belongs to her back. Meanwhile, Jim's wife Elisabeth discovers her former flame is also living in Terra Nova and may have been responsible for her recruitment. Jim tries to dig Elisabeth's past love life but to no avail, while Elisabeth suspects that he is jealous.
"Terra Nova" will return with the new episode called "Instinct" on Monday, October 3 at 8/7 on FOX. The two-hour premiere on September 26 drew mixed responses with one tweep named Tom Ruff calling it "best network new show of the fall season by far." One less impressed viewer Jason Mogus, meanwhile, wrote, "Cool premise but super bad script & acting."
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years
- Nick Young Wants Chris Brown Out of Their Neighborhood: 'You're Making the Block Hot'
- New 'Jumanji' Film Adds Karen Gillan in Major Role
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius