'Terra Nova' 1.03 Preview: Taylor Prepares for a War
Taylor and Jim are preparing for a battle in the upcoming episode of "Terra Nova". As Jim realizes that the nature and the Sixers bring a lot of dangers to humans' lives in the jungle, Terra Nova comes under attack from a legion of Pterosaurs. Now, he and Taylor must find a way to save the colony before it's completely overtaken.
Taylor additionally has to face the Sixers when their leader Mira wants something that belongs to her back. Meanwhile, Jim's wife Elisabeth discovers her former flame is also living in Terra Nova and may have been responsible for her recruitment. Jim tries to dig Elisabeth's past love life but to no avail, while Elisabeth suspects that he is jealous.
"Terra Nova" will return with the new episode called "Instinct" on Monday, October 3 at 8/7 on FOX. The two-hour premiere on September 26 drew mixed responses with one tweep named Tom Ruff calling it "best network new show of the fall season by far." One less impressed viewer Jason Mogus, meanwhile, wrote, "Cool premise but super bad script & acting."
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts
- Report: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Getting Back Together
- 'DWTS' Stars Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Survive Attempted Break-In
- Heather Morris on Her 'DWTS' Elimination: 'I Was Very Happy for the Last Time to Be Amazing'
- Tyga's Afraid of Losing Kylie Jenner Forever as He Feels 'Threatened' by Travis Scott
- Hailee Steinfeld's New Song 'Most Girls' Will Arrive This Week
- Tiny's 'Nervous' to Divorce T.I.: Their Children Are Her Biggest Concern
- Madonna Slams Biopic 'Blonde Ambition'