'The Glee Project' Officially Begins Casting for Season 2
"The Glee Project" has officially kicked off the casting for the potential second season. Oxygen announced on Monday, September 26 that "Glee" wannabes can start auditioning for the reality show online.
Aspiring singers/dancers/actors who are over 18 years old may also join the auditions during a multiple-city open casting call that begins in November. The auditions will be held in such cities as New York, Chicago and Nashville. For further info about the locations, times and audition songs, gleeks are advised to visit the casting website.
"The Glee Project" itself has not been renewed for season 2 because FOX has not given the green light for "Glee" season 4. The first season winners of "Glee Project", Damian McGlinty and Samuel Larson, landed seven-episode arc each on the third season of the drama musical series.
In another news, Matthew Morrison recently announced that he will direct the eighth episode of this season's "Glee". The episode directed by the Will Schuester depicter will air in November, but the plotline is yet to be unveiled.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season