'The Glee Project' Officially Begins Casting for Season 2
"The Glee Project" has officially kicked off the casting for the potential second season. Oxygen announced on Monday, September 26 that "Glee" wannabes can start auditioning for the reality show online.
Aspiring singers/dancers/actors who are over 18 years old may also join the auditions during a multiple-city open casting call that begins in November. The auditions will be held in such cities as New York, Chicago and Nashville. For further info about the locations, times and audition songs, gleeks are advised to visit the casting website.
"The Glee Project" itself has not been renewed for season 2 because FOX has not given the green light for "Glee" season 4. The first season winners of "Glee Project", Damian McGlinty and Samuel Larson, landed seven-episode arc each on the third season of the drama musical series.
In another news, Matthew Morrison recently announced that he will direct the eighth episode of this season's "Glee". The episode directed by the Will Schuester depicter will air in November, but the plotline is yet to be unveiled.
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think