'The Glee Project' Officially Begins Casting for Season 2
"The Glee Project" has officially kicked off the casting for the potential second season. Oxygen announced on Monday, September 26 that "Glee" wannabes can start auditioning for the reality show online.
Aspiring singers/dancers/actors who are over 18 years old may also join the auditions during a multiple-city open casting call that begins in November. The auditions will be held in such cities as New York, Chicago and Nashville. For further info about the locations, times and audition songs, gleeks are advised to visit the casting website.
"The Glee Project" itself has not been renewed for season 2 because FOX has not given the green light for "Glee" season 4. The first season winners of "Glee Project", Damian McGlinty and Samuel Larson, landed seven-episode arc each on the third season of the drama musical series.
In another news, Matthew Morrison recently announced that he will direct the eighth episode of this season's "Glee". The episode directed by the Will Schuester depicter will air in November, but the plotline is yet to be unveiled.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger
- 'Don't Breathe' Scares 'Suicide Squad' Away From Box Office's No. 1
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake, Calvin Harris and Fifth Harmony Among Early Winners
- MTV VMAs 2016: Watch Rihanna, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj's Performances
- Ariana Grande Confirms She's Dating Mac Miller at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Frank Ocean Earns First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Blonde'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Is Snow Queen, Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj Show Skin on Red Carpet