'The Glee Project' Officially Begins Casting for Season 2
"The Glee Project" has officially kicked off the casting for the potential second season. Oxygen announced on Monday, September 26 that "Glee" wannabes can start auditioning for the reality show online.
Aspiring singers/dancers/actors who are over 18 years old may also join the auditions during a multiple-city open casting call that begins in November. The auditions will be held in such cities as New York, Chicago and Nashville. For further info about the locations, times and audition songs, gleeks are advised to visit the casting website.
"The Glee Project" itself has not been renewed for season 2 because FOX has not given the green light for "Glee" season 4. The first season winners of "Glee Project", Damian McGlinty and Samuel Larson, landed seven-episode arc each on the third season of the drama musical series.
In another news, Matthew Morrison recently announced that he will direct the eighth episode of this season's "Glee". The episode directed by the Will Schuester depicter will air in November, but the plotline is yet to be unveiled.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences