'The Glee Project' Officially Begins Casting for Season 2
"The Glee Project" has officially kicked off the casting for the potential second season. Oxygen announced on Monday, September 26 that "Glee" wannabes can start auditioning for the reality show online.
Aspiring singers/dancers/actors who are over 18 years old may also join the auditions during a multiple-city open casting call that begins in November. The auditions will be held in such cities as New York, Chicago and Nashville. For further info about the locations, times and audition songs, gleeks are advised to visit the casting website.
"The Glee Project" itself has not been renewed for season 2 because FOX has not given the green light for "Glee" season 4. The first season winners of "Glee Project", Damian McGlinty and Samuel Larson, landed seven-episode arc each on the third season of the drama musical series.
In another news, Matthew Morrison recently announced that he will direct the eighth episode of this season's "Glee". The episode directed by the Will Schuester depicter will air in November, but the plotline is yet to be unveiled.
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!