Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Reunite at 'Abduction' U.K. Premiere
Taylor Lautner and co-star Lily Collins reunited during the U.K. premiere of their thriller action "Abduction". The pair, who reportedly had called it quits a week before the L.A. premiere of the movie, were greeted by a crowd of screaming fans as they arrived at IMAX cinema in Waterloo, London on Monday night, September 26.
Despite the rumors of their break-up, both Taylor and Lily still managed to act professionally as they wrapped their arms around each other when posing together on the red carpet. Still, none of them cracked a smile for the cameramen.
During the special screening, the daughter of rock legend Phil Collins looked gorgeous in a black Versace cocktail dress with leather and gold grommet details. Meanwhile, the "Twilight Saga" hunk oozed his charm in Dolce&Gabbana suit paired with a plain white tee.
Lautner received a special welcome from his devotees in England. According to The Associated Press, his fans had set up a Facebook campaign to ensure that the 19-year-old actor would promote "Abduction" in London. The effort brought a huge result as 79,000 people "like" the page on the social network site. "It's absolutely unreal and it continues to blow my mind every time I see it," the Michigan-born heartthrob said.
Directed by John Singleton, "Abduction" follows Lautner's Nathan Price who is targeted by trained killers after finding out that he's been living in someone else's life and his father and mother are not his real parents. The movie has been playing in U.S. theaters since September 23. On its debut weekend, the film was placed on number four at the North American box office, earning $10.9 million.
Joining Lautner and Collins in the cast ensemble were Maria Bello, Jason Isaacs, Sigourney Weaver, Alfred Molina, Elisabeth Rohm, Denzel Whitaker, Michael Nyqvist, Antonique Smith and William Peltz.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes