Video: Nancy Grace Suffers a Nip Slip on 'Dancing with the Stars'
Nancy Grace has had a major wardrobe malfunction on the second week of competition on "Dancing with the Stars". The 51-year-old TV journalist suffered a nip slip at the end of her quickstep routine with partner Tristan MacManus during the Monday (September 26) night broadcast.
Although ABC was quick to cut away to a wide shoot of the audience, the breast slippage left the HLN host fairly flustered. When the camera returned to her after she readjusted her dress, she buried her face in Tristan's shoulder. Host Tom Bergeron, meanwhile, tried to comfort her by joking, "On the European version that would be perfectly fine."
The judges also distracted any attention to the malfunction by giving their remarks on her performance. Len Goodman gushed, "How refreshing. That was a proper quickstep. Well done!" Bruno Tonioli criticized, "It was a bit top-heavy at times, my darling," while Carrie Ann Inaba praised her for showing improvement.
Nancy's second performance on the dancing competition earned her 21 out of 30 points. She collected two points less than the night's top-scorer, Ricki Lake, who got 23 out of 30 points. Landing at the bottom of the leader board with 17 out of 30 points was Chaz Bono.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment