'Gossip Girl' 5.02 Preview: It Gets Weirder
"It gets weirder," so Dan says in a sneak peek for the second episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5. In the upcoming outing, the former flame of Serena turns to Chuck in his attempt to stop the publication of his book, but in the process Dan discovers that it is Chuck who needs the help.
Blair has a secret that she does not want others know, but things get tougher for her with the arrival of Louis' sister from Monaco. She learns that her future sister-in-law's motives to visit the couple in Manhattan may be more than just to get acquainted with her.
Nate, meanwhile, reconnects unexpectedly with Diana who offers him an exciting opportunity after what he thought was just a one-night stand. Also in the episode which is set both in New York and Los Angeles, Serena forces Charlie to decide which world she wants to embrace.
"Beauty and the Feast" will air next Monday, October 3 at 8/7c on The CW. Roxane Mesquida will guest star as Louis' sister Beatrice, while Elizabeth Hurley will reprise her role as Diana.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding