'Gossip Girl' 5.02 Preview: It Gets Weirder
"It gets weirder," so Dan says in a sneak peek for the second episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5. In the upcoming outing, the former flame of Serena turns to Chuck in his attempt to stop the publication of his book, but in the process Dan discovers that it is Chuck who needs the help.
Blair has a secret that she does not want others know, but things get tougher for her with the arrival of Louis' sister from Monaco. She learns that her future sister-in-law's motives to visit the couple in Manhattan may be more than just to get acquainted with her.
Nate, meanwhile, reconnects unexpectedly with Diana who offers him an exciting opportunity after what he thought was just a one-night stand. Also in the episode which is set both in New York and Los Angeles, Serena forces Charlie to decide which world she wants to embrace.
"Beauty and the Feast" will air next Monday, October 3 at 8/7c on The CW. Roxane Mesquida will guest star as Louis' sister Beatrice, while Elizabeth Hurley will reprise her role as Diana.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal