'Gossip Girl' 5.02 Preview: It Gets Weirder
"It gets weirder," so Dan says in a sneak peek for the second episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5. In the upcoming outing, the former flame of Serena turns to Chuck in his attempt to stop the publication of his book, but in the process Dan discovers that it is Chuck who needs the help.
Blair has a secret that she does not want others know, but things get tougher for her with the arrival of Louis' sister from Monaco. She learns that her future sister-in-law's motives to visit the couple in Manhattan may be more than just to get acquainted with her.
Nate, meanwhile, reconnects unexpectedly with Diana who offers him an exciting opportunity after what he thought was just a one-night stand. Also in the episode which is set both in New York and Los Angeles, Serena forces Charlie to decide which world she wants to embrace.
"Beauty and the Feast" will air next Monday, October 3 at 8/7c on The CW. Roxane Mesquida will guest star as Louis' sister Beatrice, while Elizabeth Hurley will reprise her role as Diana.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video