'Gossip Girl' 5.02 Preview: It Gets Weirder
"It gets weirder," so Dan says in a sneak peek for the second episode of "Gossip Girl" season 5. In the upcoming outing, the former flame of Serena turns to Chuck in his attempt to stop the publication of his book, but in the process Dan discovers that it is Chuck who needs the help.
Blair has a secret that she does not want others know, but things get tougher for her with the arrival of Louis' sister from Monaco. She learns that her future sister-in-law's motives to visit the couple in Manhattan may be more than just to get acquainted with her.
Nate, meanwhile, reconnects unexpectedly with Diana who offers him an exciting opportunity after what he thought was just a one-night stand. Also in the episode which is set both in New York and Los Angeles, Serena forces Charlie to decide which world she wants to embrace.
"Beauty and the Feast" will air next Monday, October 3 at 8/7c on The CW. Roxane Mesquida will guest star as Louis' sister Beatrice, while Elizabeth Hurley will reprise her role as Diana.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed