Jason Derulo Been Dating Jordin Sparks Since August
Jason Derulo has apparently been romancing an "American Idol" winner. A representative for the "It Girl" singer recently confirmed to Us Weekly that the 22-year-old is officially dating Jordin Sparks, adding that the twosome have been seeing each other since August.
The new couple have been friends for years, but it wasn't until the two got together in the Bahamas for a show that Jason saw slimmer Jordin "in a whole new light". One inside source dished on, "She lost over 30 pounds and looks amazing _ and he told her. It started there and they have been really reconnecting, now as lovers and not just friends."
Jason and Jordin themselves didn't hide their affection during his 22nd birthday celebration at Philippe Chow in West Hollywood on Sunday (September 25) night. An eyewitness said, "Jordin would sing to him occasionally through the night in his ear if her head was rested on his shoulder. It was Jason's only night in L.A. and the pair were excited to reunite."
Update September 30, 2011 08:42:07: Jason Derulo has personally denied that he is dating Jordin Sparks. In an interview with CBS News, the "Whatcha Say" hitmaker praised the "Battlefield" singer as "an absolute sweetheart" and "a very nice girl". Still, he said, "We've been friends for a while now." He went on to stress, "We're just friends."
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'