Jason Derulo Been Dating Jordin Sparks Since August
Jason Derulo has apparently been romancing an "American Idol" winner. A representative for the "It Girl" singer recently confirmed to Us Weekly that the 22-year-old is officially dating Jordin Sparks, adding that the twosome have been seeing each other since August.
The new couple have been friends for years, but it wasn't until the two got together in the Bahamas for a show that Jason saw slimmer Jordin "in a whole new light". One inside source dished on, "She lost over 30 pounds and looks amazing _ and he told her. It started there and they have been really reconnecting, now as lovers and not just friends."
Jason and Jordin themselves didn't hide their affection during his 22nd birthday celebration at Philippe Chow in West Hollywood on Sunday (September 25) night. An eyewitness said, "Jordin would sing to him occasionally through the night in his ear if her head was rested on his shoulder. It was Jason's only night in L.A. and the pair were excited to reunite."
Update September 30, 2011 08:42:07: Jason Derulo has personally denied that he is dating Jordin Sparks. In an interview with CBS News, the "Whatcha Say" hitmaker praised the "Battlefield" singer as "an absolute sweetheart" and "a very nice girl". Still, he said, "We've been friends for a while now." He went on to stress, "We're just friends."
More Jason Derulo News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen