Rihanna Gets Dirty and Flirty for 'We Found Love' Music Video
Roughly a week after releasing "We Found Love", Rihanna filmed a music video for the Calvin Harris-assisted single. The "Man Down" singer gets dirty on the set by wearing muddy jeans and work boots. She also bares her toned body in an unbuttoned denim vest with an American-flag bikini top peeking out of it.
Riri shot the video in Bangor County Down, Belfast, Ireland on September 26. Earlier in the day, she donned a flannel shirt and jeans for another scene. Although her outfit was not muddy like the other one, it's equally flirty. She left her shirt unbuttoned and wore her jeans hanging low, giving a view to her red bandanna bikini underneath.
"We Found Love" is the first single from Riri's upcoming sixth studio album which is yet to be titled. Since being debuted on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show on September 21, it has already topped iTunes chart. Its music video hasn't got any premiere date, but fans can mark November 21 as the U.S. release date for her new album.
Riri is currently on a brief break from her lengthy "Loud" tour, but she's still busy at work. Last Friday night, September 23, the "Battleship" actress kicked off Rock in Rio festival along with her senior Elton John and her best friend Katy Perry.
More Rihanna News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?