Rihanna Gets Dirty and Flirty for 'We Found Love' Music Video
Roughly a week after releasing "We Found Love", Rihanna filmed a music video for the Calvin Harris-assisted single. The "Man Down" singer gets dirty on the set by wearing muddy jeans and work boots. She also bares her toned body in an unbuttoned denim vest with an American-flag bikini top peeking out of it.
Riri shot the video in Bangor County Down, Belfast, Ireland on September 26. Earlier in the day, she donned a flannel shirt and jeans for another scene. Although her outfit was not muddy like the other one, it's equally flirty. She left her shirt unbuttoned and wore her jeans hanging low, giving a view to her red bandanna bikini underneath.
"We Found Love" is the first single from Riri's upcoming sixth studio album which is yet to be titled. Since being debuted on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show on September 21, it has already topped iTunes chart. Its music video hasn't got any premiere date, but fans can mark November 21 as the U.S. release date for her new album.
Riri is currently on a brief break from her lengthy "Loud" tour, but she's still busy at work. Last Friday night, September 23, the "Battleship" actress kicked off Rock in Rio festival along with her senior Elton John and her best friend Katy Perry.
More Rihanna News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'