Rihanna Gets Dirty and Flirty for 'We Found Love' Music Video
Roughly a week after releasing "We Found Love", Rihanna filmed a music video for the Calvin Harris-assisted single. The "Man Down" singer gets dirty on the set by wearing muddy jeans and work boots. She also bares her toned body in an unbuttoned denim vest with an American-flag bikini top peeking out of it.
Riri shot the video in Bangor County Down, Belfast, Ireland on September 26. Earlier in the day, she donned a flannel shirt and jeans for another scene. Although her outfit was not muddy like the other one, it's equally flirty. She left her shirt unbuttoned and wore her jeans hanging low, giving a view to her red bandanna bikini underneath.
"We Found Love" is the first single from Riri's upcoming sixth studio album which is yet to be titled. Since being debuted on Ryan Seacrest's morning radio show on September 21, it has already topped iTunes chart. Its music video hasn't got any premiere date, but fans can mark November 21 as the U.S. release date for her new album.
Riri is currently on a brief break from her lengthy "Loud" tour, but she's still busy at work. Last Friday night, September 23, the "Battleship" actress kicked off Rock in Rio festival along with her senior Elton John and her best friend Katy Perry.
More Rihanna News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart