Lady GaGa Not Toning Down at Obama Fundraiser Event
Although she came to meet with the President of the United States, Lady GaGa stays true to her outrageous style. According to the White House pool report, the "Born This Way" hitmaker didn't tone down a bit when she attended the Silicon Valley fundraiser for President Barack Obama on Sunday (September 25) night.
Coming to the political event, the 25-year-old opted to go with a floor-length sleeveless lacey black dress and a pair of sky-high heels. She set her hair "in a bouffant up-do adorned with a black hair piece with a black veil down the back". At the event, she took a seat at the middle table under a tent in the yard of Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg.
GaGa came to the $35,800-a-person gathering as a paying guest. The "You and I" singer made public her intention to meet with Obama back on Twitter sometime last week after a teen took his life due to bullying. It is still unclear whether GaGa managed to have a discussion with the President.
"Jamey Rodemeyer, 14 yrs old, took his life because of bullying. Bullying must become be illegal. It is a hate crime," tweeted the Mother Monster, who paid tribute to the late teen at iHeartRadio music festival on Saturday, September 24. "I am meeting with our President. I will not stop fighting. This must end. Our generation has the power to end it."
More Lady GaGa News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings