Lady GaGa Not Toning Down at Obama Fundraiser Event
Although she came to meet with the President of the United States, Lady GaGa stays true to her outrageous style. According to the White House pool report, the "Born This Way" hitmaker didn't tone down a bit when she attended the Silicon Valley fundraiser for President Barack Obama on Sunday (September 25) night.
Coming to the political event, the 25-year-old opted to go with a floor-length sleeveless lacey black dress and a pair of sky-high heels. She set her hair "in a bouffant up-do adorned with a black hair piece with a black veil down the back". At the event, she took a seat at the middle table under a tent in the yard of Facebook chief operating officer Sheryl Sandberg.
GaGa came to the $35,800-a-person gathering as a paying guest. The "You and I" singer made public her intention to meet with Obama back on Twitter sometime last week after a teen took his life due to bullying. It is still unclear whether GaGa managed to have a discussion with the President.
"Jamey Rodemeyer, 14 yrs old, took his life because of bullying. Bullying must become be illegal. It is a hate crime," tweeted the Mother Monster, who paid tribute to the late teen at iHeartRadio music festival on Saturday, September 24. "I am meeting with our President. I will not stop fighting. This must end. Our generation has the power to end it."
More Lady GaGa News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says