'Glee Project' Winner Damian Has Rivalry With Kurt on 'Glee'
The first look at Damian McGinty on "Glee" has landed online via TV Guide. Looking beaming in the picture which also features the backsides of Brittany and Santana, one of the two grand-prize winners of "The Glee Project" reveals that his character has clashes with some McKinley High students.
Damian's Irish exchange student character named Rory Flanagan will do "a little falsetto in his first song." At least one New Directions member is not impressed by his vocal skill as Chris Colfer explains, "Kurt did not like that because Kurt's the soprano of the group and doesn't want that taken from him."
Staying with Brittany's family, Rory will also upset Santana who "quietly is in love with Brittany." 19-year-old Damian says, "She doesn't like Rory because he also has a thing for Brittany."
Gushing on Rory's relationship with Brittany, Damian says, "[Brittany] thinks he is her own personal leprechaun only she can see." He goes on teasing that he has "a fun scene in Brittany's bedroom."
Damian will first appear on "Glee" on November 1. He and the other "Glee Project" winner Samuel Larsen land seven-episode arc each in season 3, while the other top four finalists, Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell, score two-episode arc each.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'