'Glee Project' Winner Damian Has Rivalry With Kurt on 'Glee'
The first look at Damian McGinty on "Glee" has landed online via TV Guide. Looking beaming in the picture which also features the backsides of Brittany and Santana, one of the two grand-prize winners of "The Glee Project" reveals that his character has clashes with some McKinley High students.
Damian's Irish exchange student character named Rory Flanagan will do "a little falsetto in his first song." At least one New Directions member is not impressed by his vocal skill as Chris Colfer explains, "Kurt did not like that because Kurt's the soprano of the group and doesn't want that taken from him."
Staying with Brittany's family, Rory will also upset Santana who "quietly is in love with Brittany." 19-year-old Damian says, "She doesn't like Rory because he also has a thing for Brittany."
Gushing on Rory's relationship with Brittany, Damian says, "[Brittany] thinks he is her own personal leprechaun only she can see." He goes on teasing that he has "a fun scene in Brittany's bedroom."
Damian will first appear on "Glee" on November 1. He and the other "Glee Project" winner Samuel Larsen land seven-episode arc each in season 3, while the other top four finalists, Lindsay Pearce and Alex Newell, score two-episode arc each.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video