Selena Gomez Enjoys Relaxing Day at Zoo Without Justin Bieber
Though she often spent her downtime with boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez still makes sure she has time for her parents. On Saturday, September 24, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star was photographed spending some quality time with her mother Mandy and stepfather Brian at the Los Angeles zoo.
During the afternoon outing, Selena looked happy and relaxed. When she was not engaging in a chat with her mother, she shared a laugh with her stepfather as they made their way around the zoo. The trio were spotted admiring the giraffes, while the "Monte Carlo" actress in particular was also seen munching on a bag of popcorn.
For the zoo visit, Selena rocked a casual look. The 19-year-old songstress wore a loose T-shirt underneath a grey stripy cardigan. She completed her outfit with a pair of pale grey leggings, a purple monkey toy, a tan leather handbag and black boots. Keeping her hair in place was an Alice band.
The night before, Selena got a romantic surprise from Justin. According to TMZ, the "Baby" hitmaker treated her to a private screening of "Titanic" at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles after attending Demi Lovato's concert at nearby Nokia Theater. He was said to be inspired by Adam Sandler's movie, "Mr. Deeds".
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation