Selena Gomez Enjoys Relaxing Day at Zoo Without Justin Bieber
Though she often spent her downtime with boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez still makes sure she has time for her parents. On Saturday, September 24, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star was photographed spending some quality time with her mother Mandy and stepfather Brian at the Los Angeles zoo.
During the afternoon outing, Selena looked happy and relaxed. When she was not engaging in a chat with her mother, she shared a laugh with her stepfather as they made their way around the zoo. The trio were spotted admiring the giraffes, while the "Monte Carlo" actress in particular was also seen munching on a bag of popcorn.
For the zoo visit, Selena rocked a casual look. The 19-year-old songstress wore a loose T-shirt underneath a grey stripy cardigan. She completed her outfit with a pair of pale grey leggings, a purple monkey toy, a tan leather handbag and black boots. Keeping her hair in place was an Alice band.
The night before, Selena got a romantic surprise from Justin. According to TMZ, the "Baby" hitmaker treated her to a private screening of "Titanic" at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles after attending Demi Lovato's concert at nearby Nokia Theater. He was said to be inspired by Adam Sandler's movie, "Mr. Deeds".
More Selena Gomez News
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order
- Han Solo Movie Offers First Picture of Cast Members in Millennium Falcon
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future