Selena Gomez Enjoys Relaxing Day at Zoo Without Justin Bieber
Though she often spent her downtime with boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez still makes sure she has time for her parents. On Saturday, September 24, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star was photographed spending some quality time with her mother Mandy and stepfather Brian at the Los Angeles zoo.
During the afternoon outing, Selena looked happy and relaxed. When she was not engaging in a chat with her mother, she shared a laugh with her stepfather as they made their way around the zoo. The trio were spotted admiring the giraffes, while the "Monte Carlo" actress in particular was also seen munching on a bag of popcorn.
For the zoo visit, Selena rocked a casual look. The 19-year-old songstress wore a loose T-shirt underneath a grey stripy cardigan. She completed her outfit with a pair of pale grey leggings, a purple monkey toy, a tan leather handbag and black boots. Keeping her hair in place was an Alice band.
The night before, Selena got a romantic surprise from Justin. According to TMZ, the "Baby" hitmaker treated her to a private screening of "Titanic" at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles after attending Demi Lovato's concert at nearby Nokia Theater. He was said to be inspired by Adam Sandler's movie, "Mr. Deeds".
More Selena Gomez News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie