Selena Gomez Enjoys Relaxing Day at Zoo Without Justin Bieber
Though she often spent her downtime with boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez still makes sure she has time for her parents. On Saturday, September 24, the former "Wizards of Waverly Place" star was photographed spending some quality time with her mother Mandy and stepfather Brian at the Los Angeles zoo.
During the afternoon outing, Selena looked happy and relaxed. When she was not engaging in a chat with her mother, she shared a laugh with her stepfather as they made their way around the zoo. The trio were spotted admiring the giraffes, while the "Monte Carlo" actress in particular was also seen munching on a bag of popcorn.
For the zoo visit, Selena rocked a casual look. The 19-year-old songstress wore a loose T-shirt underneath a grey stripy cardigan. She completed her outfit with a pair of pale grey leggings, a purple monkey toy, a tan leather handbag and black boots. Keeping her hair in place was an Alice band.
The night before, Selena got a romantic surprise from Justin. According to TMZ, the "Baby" hitmaker treated her to a private screening of "Titanic" at the Staples Center in downtown Los Angeles after attending Demi Lovato's concert at nearby Nokia Theater. He was said to be inspired by Adam Sandler's movie, "Mr. Deeds".
More Selena Gomez News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors