Kelly Clarkson's 'Mr. Know It All' Music Video Premieres in Full
Kelly Clarkson's music video for her brand new single "Mr. Know It All" has just arrived in its entirety for fans' viewing pleasure. In the clip, the singer who won the inaugural season of "American Idol" takes no more "craps" from people who thought they knew all about her better than anyone else.
The Grammy-winning popstar collects newspaper clippings, which bear false reports about her, and puts them all on a "Wall of Doubt". As if living a life under the media microscope is not hard enough, she has to put up with a controlling boyfriend. In the end, she tells the guy to back off and tears down the wall before walking away.
"The whole point of the song that I like is 'you don't know a thing about me.' I love that concept because it's ignorant to think you know everything about a person," Kelly dished on the concept of the video. "There's many sides to everybody's personality. We're kind of doing a variety of different Kellys."
"Mr. Know It All" is the first single from Kelly's studio album "Stronger" which will be released in the U.S. on October 24. Last Friday night, September 23, the song was performed live by the 29-year-old artist on the kick-off night of Ryan Seacrest-hosted iHeartRadio music festival which took place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Kelly Clarkson's "Mr. Know It All" Music Video
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie