Kelly Clarkson's 'Mr. Know It All' Music Video Premieres in Full
Kelly Clarkson's music video for her brand new single "Mr. Know It All" has just arrived in its entirety for fans' viewing pleasure. In the clip, the singer who won the inaugural season of "American Idol" takes no more "craps" from people who thought they knew all about her better than anyone else.
The Grammy-winning popstar collects newspaper clippings, which bear false reports about her, and puts them all on a "Wall of Doubt". As if living a life under the media microscope is not hard enough, she has to put up with a controlling boyfriend. In the end, she tells the guy to back off and tears down the wall before walking away.
"The whole point of the song that I like is 'you don't know a thing about me.' I love that concept because it's ignorant to think you know everything about a person," Kelly dished on the concept of the video. "There's many sides to everybody's personality. We're kind of doing a variety of different Kellys."
"Mr. Know It All" is the first single from Kelly's studio album "Stronger" which will be released in the U.S. on October 24. Last Friday night, September 23, the song was performed live by the 29-year-old artist on the kick-off night of Ryan Seacrest-hosted iHeartRadio music festival which took place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson