Kelly Clarkson's 'Mr. Know It All' Music Video Premieres in Full
Kelly Clarkson's music video for her brand new single "Mr. Know It All" has just arrived in its entirety for fans' viewing pleasure. In the clip, the singer who won the inaugural season of "American Idol" takes no more "craps" from people who thought they knew all about her better than anyone else.
The Grammy-winning popstar collects newspaper clippings, which bear false reports about her, and puts them all on a "Wall of Doubt". As if living a life under the media microscope is not hard enough, she has to put up with a controlling boyfriend. In the end, she tells the guy to back off and tears down the wall before walking away.
"The whole point of the song that I like is 'you don't know a thing about me.' I love that concept because it's ignorant to think you know everything about a person," Kelly dished on the concept of the video. "There's many sides to everybody's personality. We're kind of doing a variety of different Kellys."
"Mr. Know It All" is the first single from Kelly's studio album "Stronger" which will be released in the U.S. on October 24. Last Friday night, September 23, the song was performed live by the 29-year-old artist on the kick-off night of Ryan Seacrest-hosted iHeartRadio music festival which took place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
Kelly Clarkson's "Mr. Know It All" Music Video
More Kelly Clarkson News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt 'Never Wanted Sex' Prior to Their Split
- Kim Kardashian's Paris Robbery Crime Scene Photos Emerge
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Were Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle