Pics: Lindsay Lohan Back at Work Posing for Philipp Plein
Lindsay Lohan doesn't waste too much time in getting back to work. Just one day after fashion designer Philipp Plein introduced her as the new face of his clothing line, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" got in front of the camera and struck poses for the brand's Spring and Summer 2012 campaign.
During the photoshoot taking place in Bellagio, Italy, the 25-year-old was seen rocking two different outfits. She was snapped wearing a white blouse underneath an orange cropped jacket that is paired with matching shorts and sky high heels, before changing into a flowing grey and white cocktail dress.
Lindsay was officially announced as Philipp Plein's new face during Milan Fashion Week last Saturday, September 24. "Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model," said Philipp in a press release. "We will be able to create unique images: Refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story