Pics: Lindsay Lohan Back at Work Posing for Philipp Plein
Lindsay Lohan doesn't waste too much time in getting back to work. Just one day after fashion designer Philipp Plein introduced her as the new face of his clothing line, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" got in front of the camera and struck poses for the brand's Spring and Summer 2012 campaign.
During the photoshoot taking place in Bellagio, Italy, the 25-year-old was seen rocking two different outfits. She was snapped wearing a white blouse underneath an orange cropped jacket that is paired with matching shorts and sky high heels, before changing into a flowing grey and white cocktail dress.
Lindsay was officially announced as Philipp Plein's new face during Milan Fashion Week last Saturday, September 24. "Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model," said Philipp in a press release. "We will be able to create unique images: Refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie