Pics: Lindsay Lohan Back at Work Posing for Philipp Plein
Lindsay Lohan doesn't waste too much time in getting back to work. Just one day after fashion designer Philipp Plein introduced her as the new face of his clothing line, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" got in front of the camera and struck poses for the brand's Spring and Summer 2012 campaign.
During the photoshoot taking place in Bellagio, Italy, the 25-year-old was seen rocking two different outfits. She was snapped wearing a white blouse underneath an orange cropped jacket that is paired with matching shorts and sky high heels, before changing into a flowing grey and white cocktail dress.
Lindsay was officially announced as Philipp Plein's new face during Milan Fashion Week last Saturday, September 24. "Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model," said Philipp in a press release. "We will be able to create unique images: Refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie