Pics: Lindsay Lohan Back at Work Posing for Philipp Plein
Lindsay Lohan doesn't waste too much time in getting back to work. Just one day after fashion designer Philipp Plein introduced her as the new face of his clothing line, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" got in front of the camera and struck poses for the brand's Spring and Summer 2012 campaign.
During the photoshoot taking place in Bellagio, Italy, the 25-year-old was seen rocking two different outfits. She was snapped wearing a white blouse underneath an orange cropped jacket that is paired with matching shorts and sky high heels, before changing into a flowing grey and white cocktail dress.
Lindsay was officially announced as Philipp Plein's new face during Milan Fashion Week last Saturday, September 24. "Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model," said Philipp in a press release. "We will be able to create unique images: Refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China