Pics: Lindsay Lohan Back at Work Posing for Philipp Plein
Lindsay Lohan doesn't waste too much time in getting back to work. Just one day after fashion designer Philipp Plein introduced her as the new face of his clothing line, the Cady Heron of "Mean Girls" got in front of the camera and struck poses for the brand's Spring and Summer 2012 campaign.
During the photoshoot taking place in Bellagio, Italy, the 25-year-old was seen rocking two different outfits. She was snapped wearing a white blouse underneath an orange cropped jacket that is paired with matching shorts and sky high heels, before changing into a flowing grey and white cocktail dress.
Lindsay was officially announced as Philipp Plein's new face during Milan Fashion Week last Saturday, September 24. "Lindsay is a beautiful, highly acclaimed actress and model," said Philipp in a press release. "We will be able to create unique images: Refined and luxurious, but also full of sensuality."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!