Report: Bristol Palin's Fight With Heckler Was Set Up for Her Reality Show
The genuineness of recent run-in involving Bristol Palin and a heckler is being questioned. A few days after the verbal altercation made headlines, report now says that the incident might be set up by producers of her reality show.
Sources tell TMZ that Bristol's co-star, Kyle Massey, thinks producers of the BIO Channel show were behind it all. The 20-year-old actor reportedly feels "it was a little too convenient that so many cameras were there to catch the confrontation."
Kyle is additionally said to believe that Bristol did not know about the plan and she would not agree to something like that. The former "That's So Raven" star allegedly feels unhappy with the direction it has taken and that the show is "sleazy".
Stephen Hanks, who insulted Bristol by calling her mother Sarah Palin "a w***e", denied the accusation, though Kyle reportedly does not buy it. Another source supports the heckler's statement, claiming that "producers would never put Bristol in that position."
Bristol had the run-in with 47-year-old Stephen at a West Hollywood bar on Thursday night, September 22, while filming her reality show. The man shouted such expletives as "Did you ride Levi [Johnston] like that?" when she was riding a mechanical bull.
The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant later confronted her heckler and called him a homosexual, but her representative claimed she said that to defend her family, stating, "Accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake