Report: Bristol Palin's Fight With Heckler Was Set Up for Her Reality Show
The genuineness of recent run-in involving Bristol Palin and a heckler is being questioned. A few days after the verbal altercation made headlines, report now says that the incident might be set up by producers of her reality show.
Sources tell TMZ that Bristol's co-star, Kyle Massey, thinks producers of the BIO Channel show were behind it all. The 20-year-old actor reportedly feels "it was a little too convenient that so many cameras were there to catch the confrontation."
Kyle is additionally said to believe that Bristol did not know about the plan and she would not agree to something like that. The former "That's So Raven" star allegedly feels unhappy with the direction it has taken and that the show is "sleazy".
Stephen Hanks, who insulted Bristol by calling her mother Sarah Palin "a w***e", denied the accusation, though Kyle reportedly does not buy it. Another source supports the heckler's statement, claiming that "producers would never put Bristol in that position."
Bristol had the run-in with 47-year-old Stephen at a West Hollywood bar on Thursday night, September 22, while filming her reality show. The man shouted such expletives as "Did you ride Levi [Johnston] like that?" when she was riding a mechanical bull.
The former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant later confronted her heckler and called him a homosexual, but her representative claimed she said that to defend her family, stating, "Accusing her of homophobia is completely unfounded and totally misstates her views."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son