Report: Pippa Middleton Has Moved Personal Items to Boyfriend's Home
Things seem to be getting more serious between Pippa Middleton and Alex Loudon. Rumors spread earlier this year that the pair have split after Pippa was photographed with close friend George Percy, but Mail on Sunday has just come out with a report that she has moved many of her personal belongings into Alex's home near Parsons Green in West London.
"They are very much an item and Pip tends to stay at his place on a Wednesday, Thursday and often Friday night," so a friend claimed. "She has her own place in Chelsea and she splits her time between their houses, but she's spending more time at Alex's these days. She's moved some of her things in and he has given her a set of keys so Pippa comes and goes as she pleases."
Despite previous split speculation, sources close to the couple insisted that the twosome have always been steady. One friend said, "Alex absolutely dotes on her and they are really very serious," while another suggested, "Pippa is very much in love with Alex and she may well end up marrying him."
Another source claimed that the pair "love going out locally and were having a quiet dinner and drinking lots of wine." The insider added, "They do spend a lot of time together but they like to keep their romance under the radar. Alex particularly doesn't like lots of fuss and he finds the interest in their relationship baffling and somewhat bemusing."
Pippa was seen joined by her former England cricketer boyfriend at the Saturday (September 24) wedding of close friends Thomas Sutton and Harriet Colthurst in Wilton, Wiltshire in England. Looking lovely in a grey-and-white floral-printed frock, the younger sister of Kate Middleton completed her look with a pillbox hat.
More Pippa Middleton News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified