New 'Game of Thrones' Season 2 Teaser Promises Night Full of Terrors
A new teaser trailer for "Game of Thrones" season 2 is unleashed ahead of the new season premiere of "Boardwalk Empire" on Sunday, September 25. Not featuring any new footage, the promo video contains a warning written in fire, "The night is dark and full of terrors."
The phrase itself comes from Melisandre of Asshai, a priestess of R'hllor, who gives advices to Stannis Baratheon in his quest to claim the Iron Throne. She is introduced in the second book of George R.R Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" series, and is described as having the ability to see visions of the future in fire.
The character will be played by Carice van Houten in the upcoming second season that will premiere on HBO in spring 2012. Meanwhile, being set to portray the late King Robert's brother, Stannis, is Stephen Dillane.
More Game of Thrones News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie