New Photo From 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Sees Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway in Full Costume
Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway have been photographed together in full Batman and Catwoman attire. The twosome were spotted filming a scene on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in downtown Los Angeles last Saturday, September 24, joined by co-star Gary Oldman.
Before the trio began shooting, they were seen gathering around to get their make-up retouched. Hathaway was also spotted resting her head on Bale's shoulder in between breaks. Earlier this September, Hathaway and Bale were also seen doing a late night shoot in L.A., but they were not wearing their superhero costume. At that time, Bale was seen getting into a brand new Lamborghini while Hathaway hailed a cab.
The first time Hathaway was pictured rocking her Catwoman costume, some of the Caped Crusader's fans complained that the black leather suit was misled from the original Catwoman costume. Responding the issue, the "One Day" actress told MTV, "If you didn't like the photo, you only see about a 10th of what that suit can do."
Slated for a July 12, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, "Dark Knight Rises" is directed by Christopher Nolan. The highly anticipated movie also stars Tom Hardy as the villainous Bane, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox and Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate.
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split