New Photo From 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Sees Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway in Full Costume
Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway have been photographed together in full Batman and Catwoman attire. The twosome were spotted filming a scene on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in downtown Los Angeles last Saturday, September 24, joined by co-star Gary Oldman.
Before the trio began shooting, they were seen gathering around to get their make-up retouched. Hathaway was also spotted resting her head on Bale's shoulder in between breaks. Earlier this September, Hathaway and Bale were also seen doing a late night shoot in L.A., but they were not wearing their superhero costume. At that time, Bale was seen getting into a brand new Lamborghini while Hathaway hailed a cab.
The first time Hathaway was pictured rocking her Catwoman costume, some of the Caped Crusader's fans complained that the black leather suit was misled from the original Catwoman costume. Responding the issue, the "One Day" actress told MTV, "If you didn't like the photo, you only see about a 10th of what that suit can do."
Slated for a July 12, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, "Dark Knight Rises" is directed by Christopher Nolan. The highly anticipated movie also stars Tom Hardy as the villainous Bane, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox and Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate.
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit