New Photo From 'Dark Knight Rises' Set Sees Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway in Full Costume
Christian Bale and Anne Hathaway have been photographed together in full Batman and Catwoman attire. The twosome were spotted filming a scene on the set of "The Dark Knight Rises" in downtown Los Angeles last Saturday, September 24, joined by co-star Gary Oldman.
Before the trio began shooting, they were seen gathering around to get their make-up retouched. Hathaway was also spotted resting her head on Bale's shoulder in between breaks. Earlier this September, Hathaway and Bale were also seen doing a late night shoot in L.A., but they were not wearing their superhero costume. At that time, Bale was seen getting into a brand new Lamborghini while Hathaway hailed a cab.
The first time Hathaway was pictured rocking her Catwoman costume, some of the Caped Crusader's fans complained that the black leather suit was misled from the original Catwoman costume. Responding the issue, the "One Day" actress told MTV, "If you didn't like the photo, you only see about a 10th of what that suit can do."
Slated for a July 12, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, "Dark Knight Rises" is directed by Christopher Nolan. The highly anticipated movie also stars Tom Hardy as the villainous Bane, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as John Blake, Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox and Marion Cotillard as Miranda Tate.
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo
- 'Transformers' Star Isabela Moner Lands Key Role in 'Sicario' Sequel 'Soldado'
- HBO and J.J. Abrams Teaming Up for Space Drama 'Glare'
- James Franco's Surprise Role in 'Alien: Covenant' Unveiled
- Angelina Jolie Seen in Public for the First Time Since Brad Pitt Divorce Sans Wedding Ring
- Listen to a Sneak Peek of Louis Tomlinson's Debut Solo Song 'Just Hold On' Featuring Steve Aoki
- They Mean It! Kardashians Not Backing Down Against Blac Chyna Trademarking Her Name
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Sequel Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!