'Desperate Housewives' 8.02 Preview: Susan Handcuffed, Gaby Pole Dancing
Susan finds herself in a trouble with cop in the upcoming second episode of "Desperate Housewives" season 8. Probably as a way to help ease her guilt over being an accessory to the murder of Gaby's evil stepfather, Teri Hatcher's character offends the police officer by kicking his motorcycle but she ends up getting herself handcuffed.
Meanwhile, Gaby plans a sexy surprise for Carlos to help him gain his sexual mojo back, but she humiliates herself in front of a younger woman after claiming that she is as young as her. She falls from a pole while performing an upside down move.
Also in "Making the Connection" that will air next Sunday, October 2 at 9/8c on ABC, Bree learns an interesting tidbit about Chuck's past, and Renee tries to win over hunky new neighbor Ben by finding out his passions. Meanwhile, Lynette and Tom find it hard to say "no" to their kids' sometimes outlandish requests as their marriage woes continue.
Sharing her thought on how she would like to see Lynette and Tom in the finale, Felicity Huffman who plays one half of the pair recently told AOL TV, "My desires don't really come into play, but I'd like to see Tom and Lynette not get back together again." She reasoned, "I think there's something horrible and real about that."
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder