'Desperate Housewives' 8.02 Preview: Susan Handcuffed, Gaby Pole Dancing
Susan finds herself in a trouble with cop in the upcoming second episode of "Desperate Housewives" season 8. Probably as a way to help ease her guilt over being an accessory to the murder of Gaby's evil stepfather, Teri Hatcher's character offends the police officer by kicking his motorcycle but she ends up getting herself handcuffed.
Meanwhile, Gaby plans a sexy surprise for Carlos to help him gain his sexual mojo back, but she humiliates herself in front of a younger woman after claiming that she is as young as her. She falls from a pole while performing an upside down move.
Also in "Making the Connection" that will air next Sunday, October 2 at 9/8c on ABC, Bree learns an interesting tidbit about Chuck's past, and Renee tries to win over hunky new neighbor Ben by finding out his passions. Meanwhile, Lynette and Tom find it hard to say "no" to their kids' sometimes outlandish requests as their marriage woes continue.
Sharing her thought on how she would like to see Lynette and Tom in the finale, Felicity Huffman who plays one half of the pair recently told AOL TV, "My desires don't really come into play, but I'd like to see Tom and Lynette not get back together again." She reasoned, "I think there's something horrible and real about that."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce