Former 'Ugly Betty' Actress Ana Ortiz Confirms Birth of First Son
Ana Ortiz has officially become a mother for a second time. The actress who takes on the role of Hilda Suarez on "Ugly Betty" confirmed to Latina that she has given birth to a baby boy, her first son with musician husband Noah Lebenzon, on Saturday (September 24) morning.
The 40-year-old actress and her husband named the newborn Rafael Lebenzon, but she is still pondering on a middle name. Back when she announced she was expecting, she admitted to be looking for a name that would appeal to both Spanish and English, telling Latina, "It has to be Spanish, but something non-speakers can pronounce without mauling."
Ana additionally detailed that Rafael was born weighing in at 7 lbs., 7 ounces and is 20 inches long. Her bundle of joy joined older sister Paloma Louise Lebenzon, who was born in June 2009, two years after the actress, who will be seen on the third season of HBO's "Hung", tied the knot with Noah in Puerto Rico.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns