Former 'Ugly Betty' Actress Ana Ortiz Confirms Birth of First Son
Ana Ortiz has officially become a mother for a second time. The actress who takes on the role of Hilda Suarez on "Ugly Betty" confirmed to Latina that she has given birth to a baby boy, her first son with musician husband Noah Lebenzon, on Saturday (September 24) morning.
The 40-year-old actress and her husband named the newborn Rafael Lebenzon, but she is still pondering on a middle name. Back when she announced she was expecting, she admitted to be looking for a name that would appeal to both Spanish and English, telling Latina, "It has to be Spanish, but something non-speakers can pronounce without mauling."
Ana additionally detailed that Rafael was born weighing in at 7 lbs., 7 ounces and is 20 inches long. Her bundle of joy joined older sister Paloma Louise Lebenzon, who was born in June 2009, two years after the actress, who will be seen on the third season of HBO's "Hung", tied the knot with Noah in Puerto Rico.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake