Former 'Ugly Betty' Actress Ana Ortiz Confirms Birth of First Son
Ana Ortiz has officially become a mother for a second time. The actress who takes on the role of Hilda Suarez on "Ugly Betty" confirmed to Latina that she has given birth to a baby boy, her first son with musician husband Noah Lebenzon, on Saturday (September 24) morning.
The 40-year-old actress and her husband named the newborn Rafael Lebenzon, but she is still pondering on a middle name. Back when she announced she was expecting, she admitted to be looking for a name that would appeal to both Spanish and English, telling Latina, "It has to be Spanish, but something non-speakers can pronounce without mauling."
Ana additionally detailed that Rafael was born weighing in at 7 lbs., 7 ounces and is 20 inches long. Her bundle of joy joined older sister Paloma Louise Lebenzon, who was born in June 2009, two years after the actress, who will be seen on the third season of HBO's "Hung", tied the knot with Noah in Puerto Rico.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video