Jennifer Lopez Enjoys Getting Lap Dance at Las Vegas Nightclub
Jennifer Lopez is embracing her newly single status. After heating up the iHeartRadio Music Festival with her performance on Saturday (September 24) night, the "On the Floor" hitmaker continued to party at Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas and got treated to a lap dance.
The singer, who recently split from husband Marc Anthony, showed up at the club at around 2 A.M. on Sunday, dressed in a short cream halter dress with pink stripes and initially hang out at the VIP area. A source told PEOPLE that about an hour later, "one of her dancers took his shirt and gave her a lap dance". She was said "laughing and loving" the performance.
The 42-year-old, who was seen sipping Dom Perignon Rose, reportedly let loose when DJ Irie played "On the Floor". Words are, she sang along to the song and shook hands with fans. Before leaving the club at 3:30 A.M., she allegedly danced to songs by Rihanna and the Black Eyed Peas on the couch in her private area.
Earlier, J.Lo entertained enthusiastic crowd gathering at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas for the second and final day of iHeartRadio Music Festival. Rocking a red tasseled mini dress, she shook her booties and performed new single "Papi" as well as her other hits, including "Get Right", "Let's Get Loud" and "Jenny From the Block".
"On the Floor":
"Get It Right":
"Jenny From the Block":
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons