Molly Sims Married Film Producer at Vineyard
Molly Sims has tied the knot to "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. In front of family and friends, they wed at the Frank Cafaretta Vineyard in Napa Valley, California on Saturday, September 24.
Sims and Stuber invited a number of stars such as Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel as well as Vince Vaughn. "It's an entire wedding filled with celebrities. It's the wedding of the century. They are all celebrities, and they are all singing!" Sims joked back in August.
The bride wore a dress by Marchesa and jewels by Lorraine Schwartz while the groom wore Tom Ford. The party was planned by celebrity wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stephanie Cove, and the guests were treated to red velvet cakes.
This is the first marriage for Sims but the second for Stuber who was married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months but they divorced in 2008.
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection
- Rob Kardashian Fights With Blac Chyna, Deletes All Signs of Her on Instagram
- Four New Christina Grimmie Music Videos Will Be Released in August
- Justin Timberlake's Fan Arrested After Slapping the Singer at Golf Tournament
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures