Molly Sims Married Film Producer at Vineyard
Molly Sims has tied the knot to "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. In front of family and friends, they wed at the Frank Cafaretta Vineyard in Napa Valley, California on Saturday, September 24.
Sims and Stuber invited a number of stars such as Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel as well as Vince Vaughn. "It's an entire wedding filled with celebrities. It's the wedding of the century. They are all celebrities, and they are all singing!" Sims joked back in August.
The bride wore a dress by Marchesa and jewels by Lorraine Schwartz while the groom wore Tom Ford. The party was planned by celebrity wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stephanie Cove, and the guests were treated to red velvet cakes.
This is the first marriage for Sims but the second for Stuber who was married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months but they divorced in 2008.
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Bring Her Life Story to Broadway Musical Stage