Molly Sims Married Film Producer at Vineyard
Molly Sims has tied the knot to "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. In front of family and friends, they wed at the Frank Cafaretta Vineyard in Napa Valley, California on Saturday, September 24.
Sims and Stuber invited a number of stars such as Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel as well as Vince Vaughn. "It's an entire wedding filled with celebrities. It's the wedding of the century. They are all celebrities, and they are all singing!" Sims joked back in August.
The bride wore a dress by Marchesa and jewels by Lorraine Schwartz while the groom wore Tom Ford. The party was planned by celebrity wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stephanie Cove, and the guests were treated to red velvet cakes.
This is the first marriage for Sims but the second for Stuber who was married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months but they divorced in 2008.
More Molly Sims News
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?