Molly Sims Married Film Producer at Vineyard
Molly Sims has tied the knot to "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. In front of family and friends, they wed at the Frank Cafaretta Vineyard in Napa Valley, California on Saturday, September 24.
Sims and Stuber invited a number of stars such as Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel as well as Vince Vaughn. "It's an entire wedding filled with celebrities. It's the wedding of the century. They are all celebrities, and they are all singing!" Sims joked back in August.
The bride wore a dress by Marchesa and jewels by Lorraine Schwartz while the groom wore Tom Ford. The party was planned by celebrity wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stephanie Cove, and the guests were treated to red velvet cakes.
This is the first marriage for Sims but the second for Stuber who was married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months but they divorced in 2008.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal