Molly Sims Married Film Producer at Vineyard
Molly Sims has tied the knot to "Love and Other Drugs" producer Scott Stuber. In front of family and friends, they wed at the Frank Cafaretta Vineyard in Napa Valley, California on Saturday, September 24.
Sims and Stuber invited a number of stars such as Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie and her husband Josh Duhamel as well as Vince Vaughn. "It's an entire wedding filled with celebrities. It's the wedding of the century. They are all celebrities, and they are all singing!" Sims joked back in August.
The bride wore a dress by Marchesa and jewels by Lorraine Schwartz while the groom wore Tom Ford. The party was planned by celebrity wedding planners Yifat Oren and Stephanie Cove, and the guests were treated to red velvet cakes.
This is the first marriage for Sims but the second for Stuber who was married to actress Rachel Nichols for seven months but they divorced in 2008.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama