Kat Von D: 'I'm Not in a Relationship' With Jesse James
Jesse James and Kat Von D realize that their relationship is not going to work, even for the second time. The tattooed couple called it quits again after about a month of reconciliation. "I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it's caused any confusion)," Kat announced on her Facebook page.
Jesse proposed to the tattoo artist after only dating several months. Planning a summer wedding, they called off the engagement in July only to be back together a month later. Apparently, long distance also played a role in the split. "I am not in any way moving to Texas," she wrote.
In a statement to People, she added, "It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life. My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it's important to know your value and never lose sight of that." She wished Jesse "nothing but the best in life and in love."
Although her relationship has gone kaput and her reality show "L.A. Ink" was canceled, her business is not. "My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business...same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland - next door to High Voltage Tattoo," Kat said.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated