Kat Von D: 'I'm Not in a Relationship' With Jesse James
Jesse James and Kat Von D realize that their relationship is not going to work, even for the second time. The tattooed couple called it quits again after about a month of reconciliation. "I am not in a relationship. (And I apologize for all the "back and forth" if it's caused any confusion)," Kat announced on her Facebook page.
Jesse proposed to the tattoo artist after only dating several months. Planning a summer wedding, they called off the engagement in July only to be back together a month later. Apparently, long distance also played a role in the split. "I am not in any way moving to Texas," she wrote.
In a statement to People, she added, "It was clear to me that we were just on two different paths in life. My friend put it best when he said I could never be more deserving of total, noble love. And as a woman, I think it's important to know your value and never lose sight of that." She wished Jesse "nothing but the best in life and in love."
Although her relationship has gone kaput and her reality show "L.A. Ink" was canceled, her business is not. "My tattoo shop is not closing, and is open for business...same goes for my art gallery, Wonderland - next door to High Voltage Tattoo," Kat said.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce