Lea Michele Hurt by Sarah Hyland's Comments
Although Sarah Hyland complimented her behind at the Primetime Emmys Awards, Lea Michele doesn't appreciate the "Modern Family" star poking fun of her red carpet pose. "I gotta be honest. It hurt my feelings a little bit," Michele told Us Weekly at Variety's 3rd Annual Power of Women event. "I really think the message of today is that women should motivate and empower women, and so that's why I'm honored to be a part of today."
Hyland said previously that she is not sorry for her critiques of the "Glee" star's exaggerated pose. She wrote on Twitter, "I did not intend for my comments to be taken in a malicious way. But I did hate [her] dress. Called her ass great. Did you all hear that one?"
She added, "Congrats Lea. You know how to work the red carpet. I can't take it as seriously as you. I can't take myself that seriously. I don't like the red carpet. I feel silly. So props to her for knowing what she's doing and enjoying it."
Fans of Michele were angry of Hyland and accused her of being jealous. In response to this, Hyland said, "In no way am I jealous of Lea Michele. I'm happy with my own life and am not jealous of anyone else's in the world."
Despite the comments made by Hyland, Michele said, "I send her love. I think she's a great person."
More Lea Michele News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones