Lea Michele Hurt by Sarah Hyland's Comments
Although Sarah Hyland complimented her behind at the Primetime Emmys Awards, Lea Michele doesn't appreciate the "Modern Family" star poking fun of her red carpet pose. "I gotta be honest. It hurt my feelings a little bit," Michele told Us Weekly at Variety's 3rd Annual Power of Women event. "I really think the message of today is that women should motivate and empower women, and so that's why I'm honored to be a part of today."
Hyland said previously that she is not sorry for her critiques of the "Glee" star's exaggerated pose. She wrote on Twitter, "I did not intend for my comments to be taken in a malicious way. But I did hate [her] dress. Called her ass great. Did you all hear that one?"
She added, "Congrats Lea. You know how to work the red carpet. I can't take it as seriously as you. I can't take myself that seriously. I don't like the red carpet. I feel silly. So props to her for knowing what she's doing and enjoying it."
Fans of Michele were angry of Hyland and accused her of being jealous. In response to this, Hyland said, "In no way am I jealous of Lea Michele. I'm happy with my own life and am not jealous of anyone else's in the world."
Despite the comments made by Hyland, Michele said, "I send her love. I think she's a great person."
More Lea Michele News
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake