Pete Wentz Takes New Girlfriend Out for a Play With Son
Former husband and wife Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson have officially moved on from each other. A few days after Ashlee went to the Emmys with her new actor boyfriend Vincent Piazza, Pete was spotted holding hands with model Meagan Camper.
"They're dating but taking things slow," a source told People. Pete and Meagan met over a month ago in Los Angeles. The rocker reportedly was nervous about bringing another woman into his son Bronx's life but Meagan did well adjusting so he's "comfortable with her".
"It's really new and they are taking it slow because there is a little boy at stake," the source said. "He didn't want to introduce Bronx to her if he didn't think she was a good girl. She's really sweet."
Pete and Meagan took Bronx out for a play at the park in New York. The three-year-old happily played with her in the sandpit. "He's in a really good place. He's excited to see where it goes," the source added.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie