Pete Wentz Takes New Girlfriend Out for a Play With Son
Former husband and wife Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson have officially moved on from each other. A few days after Ashlee went to the Emmys with her new actor boyfriend Vincent Piazza, Pete was spotted holding hands with model Meagan Camper.
"They're dating but taking things slow," a source told People. Pete and Meagan met over a month ago in Los Angeles. The rocker reportedly was nervous about bringing another woman into his son Bronx's life but Meagan did well adjusting so he's "comfortable with her".
"It's really new and they are taking it slow because there is a little boy at stake," the source said. "He didn't want to introduce Bronx to her if he didn't think she was a good girl. She's really sweet."
Pete and Meagan took Bronx out for a play at the park in New York. The three-year-old happily played with her in the sandpit. "He's in a really good place. He's excited to see where it goes," the source added.
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?