Pete Wentz Takes New Girlfriend Out for a Play With Son
Former husband and wife Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson have officially moved on from each other. A few days after Ashlee went to the Emmys with her new actor boyfriend Vincent Piazza, Pete was spotted holding hands with model Meagan Camper.
"They're dating but taking things slow," a source told People. Pete and Meagan met over a month ago in Los Angeles. The rocker reportedly was nervous about bringing another woman into his son Bronx's life but Meagan did well adjusting so he's "comfortable with her".
"It's really new and they are taking it slow because there is a little boy at stake," the source said. "He didn't want to introduce Bronx to her if he didn't think she was a good girl. She's really sweet."
Pete and Meagan took Bronx out for a play at the park in New York. The three-year-old happily played with her in the sandpit. "He's in a really good place. He's excited to see where it goes," the source added.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame