Pete Wentz Takes New Girlfriend Out for a Play With Son
Former husband and wife Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson have officially moved on from each other. A few days after Ashlee went to the Emmys with her new actor boyfriend Vincent Piazza, Pete was spotted holding hands with model Meagan Camper.
"They're dating but taking things slow," a source told People. Pete and Meagan met over a month ago in Los Angeles. The rocker reportedly was nervous about bringing another woman into his son Bronx's life but Meagan did well adjusting so he's "comfortable with her".
"It's really new and they are taking it slow because there is a little boy at stake," the source said. "He didn't want to introduce Bronx to her if he didn't think she was a good girl. She's really sweet."
Pete and Meagan took Bronx out for a play at the park in New York. The three-year-old happily played with her in the sandpit. "He's in a really good place. He's excited to see where it goes," the source added.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie