Pete Wentz Takes New Girlfriend Out for a Play With Son
Former husband and wife Pete Wentz and Ashlee Simpson have officially moved on from each other. A few days after Ashlee went to the Emmys with her new actor boyfriend Vincent Piazza, Pete was spotted holding hands with model Meagan Camper.
"They're dating but taking things slow," a source told People. Pete and Meagan met over a month ago in Los Angeles. The rocker reportedly was nervous about bringing another woman into his son Bronx's life but Meagan did well adjusting so he's "comfortable with her".
"It's really new and they are taking it slow because there is a little boy at stake," the source said. "He didn't want to introduce Bronx to her if he didn't think she was a good girl. She's really sweet."
Pete and Meagan took Bronx out for a play at the park in New York. The three-year-old happily played with her in the sandpit. "He's in a really good place. He's excited to see where it goes," the source added.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group