January Jones Refuses to Name Baby Daddy in Birth Certificate
Those who thought that the mystery of January Jones' baby daddy would eventually be revealed in the birth certificate are wrong. The "Mad Men" star has left the name of Xander Dane Jones' father's name blank in the document, prompting people to speculate more.
The legal document was filed on Friday, September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and was obtained by TMZ. It confirms that the baby was born on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica.
Jones split from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis before revealing her pregnancy in April. But there are rumors that the baby's father could as well be "X-Men" director Matthew Vaughn, celebrity chef Bobby Flay or her "Seeking Justice" co-star Xander Berkeley.
Jones is content with just the two of them, according to "Mad Men" 's costume designer Janie Bryant. At the recent Emmys, where Jones was absent, Bryant said that Jones "seems wonderfully happy" in her first days as mom.
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip
- Bryce Dallas Howard Denies Chris Pratt Feud Rumors: I 'Worship' Him
- Zayn Malik Shaves His Beard - See How His Fans React!