January Jones Refuses to Name Baby Daddy in Birth Certificate
Those who thought that the mystery of January Jones' baby daddy would eventually be revealed in the birth certificate are wrong. The "Mad Men" star has left the name of Xander Dane Jones' father's name blank in the document, prompting people to speculate more.
The legal document was filed on Friday, September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and was obtained by TMZ. It confirms that the baby was born on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica.
Jones split from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis before revealing her pregnancy in April. But there are rumors that the baby's father could as well be "X-Men" director Matthew Vaughn, celebrity chef Bobby Flay or her "Seeking Justice" co-star Xander Berkeley.
Jones is content with just the two of them, according to "Mad Men" 's costume designer Janie Bryant. At the recent Emmys, where Jones was absent, Bryant said that Jones "seems wonderfully happy" in her first days as mom.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!