January Jones Refuses to Name Baby Daddy in Birth Certificate
Those who thought that the mystery of January Jones' baby daddy would eventually be revealed in the birth certificate are wrong. The "Mad Men" star has left the name of Xander Dane Jones' father's name blank in the document, prompting people to speculate more.
The legal document was filed on Friday, September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and was obtained by TMZ. It confirms that the baby was born on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica.
Jones split from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis before revealing her pregnancy in April. But there are rumors that the baby's father could as well be "X-Men" director Matthew Vaughn, celebrity chef Bobby Flay or her "Seeking Justice" co-star Xander Berkeley.
Jones is content with just the two of them, according to "Mad Men" 's costume designer Janie Bryant. At the recent Emmys, where Jones was absent, Bryant said that Jones "seems wonderfully happy" in her first days as mom.
- Victoria Beckham to Sing Again for 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday