January Jones Refuses to Name Baby Daddy in Birth Certificate
Those who thought that the mystery of January Jones' baby daddy would eventually be revealed in the birth certificate are wrong. The "Mad Men" star has left the name of Xander Dane Jones' father's name blank in the document, prompting people to speculate more.
The legal document was filed on Friday, September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and was obtained by TMZ. It confirms that the baby was born on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica.
Jones split from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis before revealing her pregnancy in April. But there are rumors that the baby's father could as well be "X-Men" director Matthew Vaughn, celebrity chef Bobby Flay or her "Seeking Justice" co-star Xander Berkeley.
Jones is content with just the two of them, according to "Mad Men" 's costume designer Janie Bryant. At the recent Emmys, where Jones was absent, Bryant said that Jones "seems wonderfully happy" in her first days as mom.
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park