January Jones Refuses to Name Baby Daddy in Birth Certificate
Those who thought that the mystery of January Jones' baby daddy would eventually be revealed in the birth certificate are wrong. The "Mad Men" star has left the name of Xander Dane Jones' father's name blank in the document, prompting people to speculate more.
The legal document was filed on Friday, September 23 at the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health and was obtained by TMZ. It confirms that the baby was born on September 13 at St. John's Health Center in Santa Monica.
Jones split from "Saturday Night Live" star Jason Sudeikis before revealing her pregnancy in April. But there are rumors that the baby's father could as well be "X-Men" director Matthew Vaughn, celebrity chef Bobby Flay or her "Seeking Justice" co-star Xander Berkeley.
Jones is content with just the two of them, according to "Mad Men" 's costume designer Janie Bryant. At the recent Emmys, where Jones was absent, Bryant said that Jones "seems wonderfully happy" in her first days as mom.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris