Joe Manganiello Is Ashton Kutcher's Love Rival on 'Two and a Half Men'
Joe Manganiello will stir things up on "Two and a Half Men". A CBS spokesperson confirms that the 34-year-old actor is set to appear in an episode of the CBS show as the smoldering hot boyfriend of Bridget, the former wife of Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt.
His episode is set to air on October 24. Bridget herself, meanwhile, is portrayed by Judy Greer and will make her first appearance in the second episode of the ninth season this Monday, September 26.
Having wrapped the fourth season of "True Blood", Manganiello will star as a stripper in Steven Soderbergh's upcoming movie "Magic Mike". The Alcide depicter on the HBO hit series will additionally be seen in feature film "What to Expect When You're Expecting". In January 2012, he will guest star on "White Collar".
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Panties in New Seductive Pic for Love Magazine
- Lindsay Lohan Really Wants to Play Ariel in 'The Little Mermaid'
- 'Veep': Selina Will Spread Democracy Like 'Patient Zero' in First Teaser for Season 6
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic Slammed by Fans for Blatant Inaccuracies
- Sofia Richie Flashes Nipples in Boob-Baring Outfit at London Fashion Week
- Chelsea Clinton Trolls President Trump on Twitter for His Baffling Sweden Comment
- 'Atlanta', 'Moonlight' and 'The Americans' Among Winners of 2017 Writers Guild Awards