Joe Manganiello Is Ashton Kutcher's Love Rival on 'Two and a Half Men'
Joe Manganiello will stir things up on "Two and a Half Men". A CBS spokesperson confirms that the 34-year-old actor is set to appear in an episode of the CBS show as the smoldering hot boyfriend of Bridget, the former wife of Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt.
His episode is set to air on October 24. Bridget herself, meanwhile, is portrayed by Judy Greer and will make her first appearance in the second episode of the ninth season this Monday, September 26.
Having wrapped the fourth season of "True Blood", Manganiello will star as a stripper in Steven Soderbergh's upcoming movie "Magic Mike". The Alcide depicter on the HBO hit series will additionally be seen in feature film "What to Expect When You're Expecting". In January 2012, he will guest star on "White Collar".
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie