Joe Manganiello Is Ashton Kutcher's Love Rival on 'Two and a Half Men'
Joe Manganiello will stir things up on "Two and a Half Men". A CBS spokesperson confirms that the 34-year-old actor is set to appear in an episode of the CBS show as the smoldering hot boyfriend of Bridget, the former wife of Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt.
His episode is set to air on October 24. Bridget herself, meanwhile, is portrayed by Judy Greer and will make her first appearance in the second episode of the ninth season this Monday, September 26.
Having wrapped the fourth season of "True Blood", Manganiello will star as a stripper in Steven Soderbergh's upcoming movie "Magic Mike". The Alcide depicter on the HBO hit series will additionally be seen in feature film "What to Expect When You're Expecting". In January 2012, he will guest star on "White Collar".
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?