Joe Manganiello Is Ashton Kutcher's Love Rival on 'Two and a Half Men'
Joe Manganiello will stir things up on "Two and a Half Men". A CBS spokesperson confirms that the 34-year-old actor is set to appear in an episode of the CBS show as the smoldering hot boyfriend of Bridget, the former wife of Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt.
His episode is set to air on October 24. Bridget herself, meanwhile, is portrayed by Judy Greer and will make her first appearance in the second episode of the ninth season this Monday, September 26.
Having wrapped the fourth season of "True Blood", Manganiello will star as a stripper in Steven Soderbergh's upcoming movie "Magic Mike". The Alcide depicter on the HBO hit series will additionally be seen in feature film "What to Expect When You're Expecting". In January 2012, he will guest star on "White Collar".
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert