Joe Manganiello Is Ashton Kutcher's Love Rival on 'Two and a Half Men'
Joe Manganiello will stir things up on "Two and a Half Men". A CBS spokesperson confirms that the 34-year-old actor is set to appear in an episode of the CBS show as the smoldering hot boyfriend of Bridget, the former wife of Ashton Kutcher's Walden Schmidt.
His episode is set to air on October 24. Bridget herself, meanwhile, is portrayed by Judy Greer and will make her first appearance in the second episode of the ninth season this Monday, September 26.
Having wrapped the fourth season of "True Blood", Manganiello will star as a stripper in Steven Soderbergh's upcoming movie "Magic Mike". The Alcide depicter on the HBO hit series will additionally be seen in feature film "What to Expect When You're Expecting". In January 2012, he will guest star on "White Collar".
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March