Katherine Heigl Desperate to Find Cash in First 'One for the Money' Trailer
Lionsgate Films has released the first trailer for Katherine Heigl's romantic comedy "One for the Money" via Yahoo! Movies. In the promo video, the "27 Dresses" actress is not only seen in a number of hilarious scenes, but also does some actions by blowing up a car and practicing her gun shooting.
In the romantic comedy, Heigl fills in the shoes of Stephanie Plum, a Jersey girl who gets plenty of attitude despite her jobless status for the last six months. Desperate for some fast cash, she turns to her last resort: convincing her sleazy cousin to give her a job at his bail bonding company as a recovery agent.
Although she doesn't even own a pair of handcuffs and her weapon of choice is pepper spray, Stephanie takes on Vinny's biggest bail-jumper: former vice cop and murder suspect Joe Morelli. The twist, however, comes from the fact that Joe is the same sexy, irresistible guy who seduced and dumped her back in high school.
Slated for a January 27, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, "One for the Money" is based on Janet Evanovich's 1994 novel of the same title. It is directed by Julie Anne Robinson and written by Liz Brixius, Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smiths. Joining Heigl in the cast ensemble are Jason O'Mara, Sherri Shepherd, Debbie Reynolds and John Leguizamo among others.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip