Katherine Heigl Desperate to Find Cash in First 'One for the Money' Trailer
Lionsgate Films has released the first trailer for Katherine Heigl's romantic comedy "One for the Money" via Yahoo! Movies. In the promo video, the "27 Dresses" actress is not only seen in a number of hilarious scenes, but also does some actions by blowing up a car and practicing her gun shooting.
In the romantic comedy, Heigl fills in the shoes of Stephanie Plum, a Jersey girl who gets plenty of attitude despite her jobless status for the last six months. Desperate for some fast cash, she turns to her last resort: convincing her sleazy cousin to give her a job at his bail bonding company as a recovery agent.
Although she doesn't even own a pair of handcuffs and her weapon of choice is pepper spray, Stephanie takes on Vinny's biggest bail-jumper: former vice cop and murder suspect Joe Morelli. The twist, however, comes from the fact that Joe is the same sexy, irresistible guy who seduced and dumped her back in high school.
Slated for a January 27, 2012 release in U.S. theaters, "One for the Money" is based on Janet Evanovich's 1994 novel of the same title. It is directed by Julie Anne Robinson and written by Liz Brixius, Karen McCullah Lutz and Kirsten Smiths. Joining Heigl in the cast ensemble are Jason O'Mara, Sherri Shepherd, Debbie Reynolds and John Leguizamo among others.
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'