Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton Make Reluctant Duet in 'Joyful Noise' First Trailer
Two A-list songstresses, Queen Latifah and Dolly Parton, are joining forces to create a winning Gospel Choir in the first trailer for musical comedy "Joyful Noise". Making its way out via Apple, the video presents the soul diva and the country singer playing Vi Rose Hill and G.G. Sparrow who are feuding with each other before they are forced to team up for a music project.
Aside from highlighting Latifah and Parton's on-screen feud, the video also sees the romantic relationship between Keke Palmer and Jeremy Jordan. In the movie, Palmer and Jordan play Hill's daughter and Sparrow's grandson who helps the gospel choir.
"Joyful Noise" tells the story of an unlikely partnership between two strong-minded women when they are forced to work together to save a small town Gospel Choir after budget cuts threaten to shut them down. The movie is set to open in U.S. theaters on January 13, 2012.
The film also stars Teairra Monroe, Dexter Darden, Kris Kristofferson, Jesse L. Martin, and Judd Lormand. It is directed by Todd Graff who also serves as the screenwriter.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3