'Dexter' Season 6 Premiere Allegedly Leaked, New Clips Released
About a week shy of its premiere, the first episode of "Dexter" season 6 has reportedly leaked online. According to TorrentFreak, the upcoming October 2 outing has been made available for viewing pleasure via BitTorrent.
When confirmed about the news on early Friday, September 23, Ernesto of TorrentFreak said about 50,000 people have downloaded the 502 MB file, which is possibly ripped from a DVD source. "It is impossible to take down now, unless they shut down the entire internet," he told FishbowlLA.
Meanwhile, Showtime keeps promoting the sixth season premiere by debuting new clips. One of them sees injured Dexter calling for help, and another clip features Miami Metro team investigating a dead body with stitches that form alpha and omega.
In the upcoming chapter, Dexter grapples with religious issue. Edward James Olmos and Mos Def guest star as a renowned professor of religious history and an ex-con, who come across Dex's life in his search for faith.
More Dexter News
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash