Video Premiere: Bjork's 'Moon'
Bjork has just made public a music video which was filmed to support her song "Moon". Staying true to the title, the Icelandic singer/songwriter is singing and playing a mini harp with night sky as a background and the moon occasionally occupying the screen.
The song is lifted from Bjork's latest studio album "Biophilia". Its music video was directed, produced and art directed by Bjork with the help of M/M Paris and James Merry. Inez & Vinoodh who helped Lady GaGa work on her "You and I" fashion video series, also take part in the project.
"Biophilia" will be released in the form of a series of apps. It was supposed to come out in September but got pushed back to October 11 in the U.S. Talking about the delay, Bjork said the songs in the album needed to have more "live feeling" than the versions on the apps.
"After humongous and fun adventurous work with the app builders we handed in the music for the app box last may i felt sonically it fitted that underworld of apps and virtual reality like a glove, kinda acoustic and clean with a slick dark sub but somehow the cd needed more blood and muscles, oxygen and stuff," she explained.
Bjork's "Moon" music video
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour