Video Premiere: Bjork's 'Moon'
Bjork has just made public a music video which was filmed to support her song "Moon". Staying true to the title, the Icelandic singer/songwriter is singing and playing a mini harp with night sky as a background and the moon occasionally occupying the screen.
The song is lifted from Bjork's latest studio album "Biophilia". Its music video was directed, produced and art directed by Bjork with the help of M/M Paris and James Merry. Inez & Vinoodh who helped Lady GaGa work on her "You and I" fashion video series, also take part in the project.
"Biophilia" will be released in the form of a series of apps. It was supposed to come out in September but got pushed back to October 11 in the U.S. Talking about the delay, Bjork said the songs in the album needed to have more "live feeling" than the versions on the apps.
"After humongous and fun adventurous work with the app builders we handed in the music for the app box last may i felt sonically it fitted that underworld of apps and virtual reality like a glove, kinda acoustic and clean with a slick dark sub but somehow the cd needed more blood and muscles, oxygen and stuff," she explained.
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover