Brenda Song Caught Crying After Hospital Visit
Brenda Song might have one hell of a bad day. The actress famous for her portrayal of London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck" has been snapped recently looking like she's been crying as she stepped out of a car with the help of boyfriend Trace Cyrus.
X17 Online, who has the photos, reported that Brenda has just returned from a trip to the hospital with the brother of Miley Cyrus and his mother Tish. Some of the snaps capture the 23-year-old actress wiping her eyes. It is still unclear what may have caused her emotional breakdown.
Back in August, it was reported that Brenda and Trace are expecting a child together. At the time, it was said that the Christy Lee of "The Social Network" is about eight weeks into her pregnancy. Her mother, however, slammed the rumors by telling Star Magazine, "She's actually not pregnant," and stressing, "It's not how we raised her."
Before photos of her crying surfaced, Brenda was spotted walking arm-in-arm with Trace. The pair, who made their first red carpet appearance together at Nylon's party in May 2010, strolled through the Sherman Oaks mall in Sherman Oaks, California on Wednesday, September 21, and she wasn't seen sporting a baby bump.
- Caitlyn Jenner Surprises Kim Kardashian With Bare-Butt Sculpture
- Amber Heard Denies She Blackmailed Johnny Depp
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift