Brenda Song Caught Crying After Hospital Visit
Brenda Song might have one hell of a bad day. The actress famous for her portrayal of London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck" has been snapped recently looking like she's been crying as she stepped out of a car with the help of boyfriend Trace Cyrus.
X17 Online, who has the photos, reported that Brenda has just returned from a trip to the hospital with the brother of Miley Cyrus and his mother Tish. Some of the snaps capture the 23-year-old actress wiping her eyes. It is still unclear what may have caused her emotional breakdown.
Back in August, it was reported that Brenda and Trace are expecting a child together. At the time, it was said that the Christy Lee of "The Social Network" is about eight weeks into her pregnancy. Her mother, however, slammed the rumors by telling Star Magazine, "She's actually not pregnant," and stressing, "It's not how we raised her."
Before photos of her crying surfaced, Brenda was spotted walking arm-in-arm with Trace. The pair, who made their first red carpet appearance together at Nylon's party in May 2010, strolled through the Sherman Oaks mall in Sherman Oaks, California on Wednesday, September 21, and she wasn't seen sporting a baby bump.
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character