Brenda Song Caught Crying After Hospital Visit
Brenda Song might have one hell of a bad day. The actress famous for her portrayal of London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck" has been snapped recently looking like she's been crying as she stepped out of a car with the help of boyfriend Trace Cyrus.
X17 Online, who has the photos, reported that Brenda has just returned from a trip to the hospital with the brother of Miley Cyrus and his mother Tish. Some of the snaps capture the 23-year-old actress wiping her eyes. It is still unclear what may have caused her emotional breakdown.
Back in August, it was reported that Brenda and Trace are expecting a child together. At the time, it was said that the Christy Lee of "The Social Network" is about eight weeks into her pregnancy. Her mother, however, slammed the rumors by telling Star Magazine, "She's actually not pregnant," and stressing, "It's not how we raised her."
Before photos of her crying surfaced, Brenda was spotted walking arm-in-arm with Trace. The pair, who made their first red carpet appearance together at Nylon's party in May 2010, strolled through the Sherman Oaks mall in Sherman Oaks, California on Wednesday, September 21, and she wasn't seen sporting a baby bump.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London