Brenda Song Caught Crying After Hospital Visit
Brenda Song might have one hell of a bad day. The actress famous for her portrayal of London Tipton on Disney Channel's "The Suite Life on Deck" has been snapped recently looking like she's been crying as she stepped out of a car with the help of boyfriend Trace Cyrus.
X17 Online, who has the photos, reported that Brenda has just returned from a trip to the hospital with the brother of Miley Cyrus and his mother Tish. Some of the snaps capture the 23-year-old actress wiping her eyes. It is still unclear what may have caused her emotional breakdown.
Back in August, it was reported that Brenda and Trace are expecting a child together. At the time, it was said that the Christy Lee of "The Social Network" is about eight weeks into her pregnancy. Her mother, however, slammed the rumors by telling Star Magazine, "She's actually not pregnant," and stressing, "It's not how we raised her."
Before photos of her crying surfaced, Brenda was spotted walking arm-in-arm with Trace. The pair, who made their first red carpet appearance together at Nylon's party in May 2010, strolled through the Sherman Oaks mall in Sherman Oaks, California on Wednesday, September 21, and she wasn't seen sporting a baby bump.
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?