'Grey's Anatomy' 8.03 Preview: MerDer's Trust Issue Brought Into Operating Room
Following its two-hour season 8 premiere on September 22, "Grey's Anatomy" will return with a new one-hour episode next week where Meredith and Derek's personal life is going to affect their work once again. The couple makes an honest attempt to fix their relationship but it doesn't come easy. Their argument about trust issue continues in the operating room and may endanger their patient.
Meanwhile, the Chief makes a career-changing decision that shocks Seattle Grace Hospital as Cristina and Owen try to find normalcy in their relationship. April continues to struggle in her new role as Chief Resident, while the fifth year residents are given their first solo surgeries only to find out that even the most routine procedures aren't always easy.
"Take the Lead" will air Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on ABC. Also in the episode, Meredith is thinking about her baby Zola who has just been taken away by the social worker.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off