'Grey's Anatomy' 8.03 Preview: MerDer's Trust Issue Brought Into Operating Room
Following its two-hour season 8 premiere on September 22, "Grey's Anatomy" will return with a new one-hour episode next week where Meredith and Derek's personal life is going to affect their work once again. The couple makes an honest attempt to fix their relationship but it doesn't come easy. Their argument about trust issue continues in the operating room and may endanger their patient.
Meanwhile, the Chief makes a career-changing decision that shocks Seattle Grace Hospital as Cristina and Owen try to find normalcy in their relationship. April continues to struggle in her new role as Chief Resident, while the fifth year residents are given their first solo surgeries only to find out that even the most routine procedures aren't always easy.
"Take the Lead" will air Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on ABC. Also in the episode, Meredith is thinking about her baby Zola who has just been taken away by the social worker.
More Grey's Anatomy News
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels