'Grey's Anatomy' 8.03 Preview: MerDer's Trust Issue Brought Into Operating Room
Following its two-hour season 8 premiere on September 22, "Grey's Anatomy" will return with a new one-hour episode next week where Meredith and Derek's personal life is going to affect their work once again. The couple makes an honest attempt to fix their relationship but it doesn't come easy. Their argument about trust issue continues in the operating room and may endanger their patient.
Meanwhile, the Chief makes a career-changing decision that shocks Seattle Grace Hospital as Cristina and Owen try to find normalcy in their relationship. April continues to struggle in her new role as Chief Resident, while the fifth year residents are given their first solo surgeries only to find out that even the most routine procedures aren't always easy.
"Take the Lead" will air Thursday, September 29 at 9/8c on ABC. Also in the episode, Meredith is thinking about her baby Zola who has just been taken away by the social worker.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip