New Videos: The Wanted's 'Lightning' and Kerli's 'Creepshow'
The Wanted have released a steamy music video for their single "Lightning". Set in an outdoor rave party, the clip sees these hunky boys getting hot and heavy with some girls including being engaged in a passionate makeout session in the backseat of a car.
Rumor has it, the newly-released music video is less racy than the British lads initially wanted. According to reports, they were ordered to delete some raunchy footage from the final cut because the scenes were dubbed "too sexy" for their legion of young fans.
At the same time, Kerli also releases a music video for her track "Creepshow". Gracing the screen in a form of a cute cartoon character complete with her signature barbie-doll hair, the Estonian singer walks through what looks like an imaginary land full of mermaids and witches.
"Lightning" is recorded for The Wanted's upcoming second studio album which is expected to come out later this year. "Creepshow", meanwhile, is taken from Kerli's debut album "Love Is Dead" which has been in stores since 2008.
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics