New Videos: The Wanted's 'Lightning' and Kerli's 'Creepshow'
The Wanted have released a steamy music video for their single "Lightning". Set in an outdoor rave party, the clip sees these hunky boys getting hot and heavy with some girls including being engaged in a passionate makeout session in the backseat of a car.
Rumor has it, the newly-released music video is less racy than the British lads initially wanted. According to reports, they were ordered to delete some raunchy footage from the final cut because the scenes were dubbed "too sexy" for their legion of young fans.
At the same time, Kerli also releases a music video for her track "Creepshow". Gracing the screen in a form of a cute cartoon character complete with her signature barbie-doll hair, the Estonian singer walks through what looks like an imaginary land full of mermaids and witches.
"Lightning" is recorded for The Wanted's upcoming second studio album which is expected to come out later this year. "Creepshow", meanwhile, is taken from Kerli's debut album "Love Is Dead" which has been in stores since 2008.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated