New Videos: The Wanted's 'Lightning' and Kerli's 'Creepshow'
The Wanted have released a steamy music video for their single "Lightning". Set in an outdoor rave party, the clip sees these hunky boys getting hot and heavy with some girls including being engaged in a passionate makeout session in the backseat of a car.
Rumor has it, the newly-released music video is less racy than the British lads initially wanted. According to reports, they were ordered to delete some raunchy footage from the final cut because the scenes were dubbed "too sexy" for their legion of young fans.
At the same time, Kerli also releases a music video for her track "Creepshow". Gracing the screen in a form of a cute cartoon character complete with her signature barbie-doll hair, the Estonian singer walks through what looks like an imaginary land full of mermaids and witches.
"Lightning" is recorded for The Wanted's upcoming second studio album which is expected to come out later this year. "Creepshow", meanwhile, is taken from Kerli's debut album "Love Is Dead" which has been in stores since 2008.
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test
- Jinger Duggar Is Engaged to Former Pro Soccer Player Jeremy Vuolo
- Jimmy Page Breaks Silence on Led Zeppelin's 'Stairway to Heaven' Plagiarism Trial
- James Corden's 'Carpool Karaoke' Turned Into Series on Apple
- Ariana Grande Splits From Ricky Alvarez After 1 Year of Dating
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub