New Videos: The Wanted's 'Lightning' and Kerli's 'Creepshow'
The Wanted have released a steamy music video for their single "Lightning". Set in an outdoor rave party, the clip sees these hunky boys getting hot and heavy with some girls including being engaged in a passionate makeout session in the backseat of a car.
Rumor has it, the newly-released music video is less racy than the British lads initially wanted. According to reports, they were ordered to delete some raunchy footage from the final cut because the scenes were dubbed "too sexy" for their legion of young fans.
At the same time, Kerli also releases a music video for her track "Creepshow". Gracing the screen in a form of a cute cartoon character complete with her signature barbie-doll hair, the Estonian singer walks through what looks like an imaginary land full of mermaids and witches.
"Lightning" is recorded for The Wanted's upcoming second studio album which is expected to come out later this year. "Creepshow", meanwhile, is taken from Kerli's debut album "Love Is Dead" which has been in stores since 2008.
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility