New Videos: The Wanted's 'Lightning' and Kerli's 'Creepshow'
The Wanted have released a steamy music video for their single "Lightning". Set in an outdoor rave party, the clip sees these hunky boys getting hot and heavy with some girls including being engaged in a passionate makeout session in the backseat of a car.
Rumor has it, the newly-released music video is less racy than the British lads initially wanted. According to reports, they were ordered to delete some raunchy footage from the final cut because the scenes were dubbed "too sexy" for their legion of young fans.
At the same time, Kerli also releases a music video for her track "Creepshow". Gracing the screen in a form of a cute cartoon character complete with her signature barbie-doll hair, the Estonian singer walks through what looks like an imaginary land full of mermaids and witches.
"Lightning" is recorded for The Wanted's upcoming second studio album which is expected to come out later this year. "Creepshow", meanwhile, is taken from Kerli's debut album "Love Is Dead" which has been in stores since 2008.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'