Robert Downey Jr. Becomes Old Chinese Man on 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Set
After being seen in drag, Robert Downey Jr. is snapped looking like an old Chinese man on the set of "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows". On Thursday afternoon, September 22, the leading man of the sequel movie was seen filming some scenes in Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College, London.
For the particular day of shooting, RDJ was seen rocking a traditional Chinese robe complete with a long braided ponytail and elaborate facial hair as a disguise during an investigation at an Asian marketplace. In between takes, the husband of Susan Downey was spotted chatting with director Guy Ritchie.
Also caught on camera on the location was Rachel McAdams. The actress who reprises her role as Irene Adler was dressed elegantly in a blue corset dress. Though sporting a serious look while shooting her scene, she was at some points seen sharing laughs with RDJ.
"A Game of Shadows" centers on the quirky-mannered detective as he continues his pursuit of Professor Moriarty, whom he suspects to be the world's number one supervillain. In his attempt to solve the case, he is supported by his long trusted comrade Dr. Watson, and gets help from his older brother Mycroft Holmes and a gypsy woman named Sim.
Jude Law reprises his role as Watson, while Jared Harris, Noomi Rapace and Stephen Fry are cast to play Moriarty, Sim and Mycroft respectively. The sequel to 2009's "Sherlock Holmes" is set for a December 16 release in the United States.
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans