Robert Downey Jr. Becomes Old Chinese Man on 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Set
After being seen in drag, Robert Downey Jr. is snapped looking like an old Chinese man on the set of "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows". On Thursday afternoon, September 22, the leading man of the sequel movie was seen filming some scenes in Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College, London.
For the particular day of shooting, RDJ was seen rocking a traditional Chinese robe complete with a long braided ponytail and elaborate facial hair as a disguise during an investigation at an Asian marketplace. In between takes, the husband of Susan Downey was spotted chatting with director Guy Ritchie.
Also caught on camera on the location was Rachel McAdams. The actress who reprises her role as Irene Adler was dressed elegantly in a blue corset dress. Though sporting a serious look while shooting her scene, she was at some points seen sharing laughs with RDJ.
"A Game of Shadows" centers on the quirky-mannered detective as he continues his pursuit of Professor Moriarty, whom he suspects to be the world's number one supervillain. In his attempt to solve the case, he is supported by his long trusted comrade Dr. Watson, and gets help from his older brother Mycroft Holmes and a gypsy woman named Sim.
Jude Law reprises his role as Watson, while Jared Harris, Noomi Rapace and Stephen Fry are cast to play Moriarty, Sim and Mycroft respectively. The sequel to 2009's "Sherlock Holmes" is set for a December 16 release in the United States.
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer