Robert Downey Jr. Becomes Old Chinese Man on 'Sherlock Holmes 2' Set
After being seen in drag, Robert Downey Jr. is snapped looking like an old Chinese man on the set of "Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows". On Thursday afternoon, September 22, the leading man of the sequel movie was seen filming some scenes in Greenwich's Old Royal Naval College, London.
For the particular day of shooting, RDJ was seen rocking a traditional Chinese robe complete with a long braided ponytail and elaborate facial hair as a disguise during an investigation at an Asian marketplace. In between takes, the husband of Susan Downey was spotted chatting with director Guy Ritchie.
Also caught on camera on the location was Rachel McAdams. The actress who reprises her role as Irene Adler was dressed elegantly in a blue corset dress. Though sporting a serious look while shooting her scene, she was at some points seen sharing laughs with RDJ.
"A Game of Shadows" centers on the quirky-mannered detective as he continues his pursuit of Professor Moriarty, whom he suspects to be the world's number one supervillain. In his attempt to solve the case, he is supported by his long trusted comrade Dr. Watson, and gets help from his older brother Mycroft Holmes and a gypsy woman named Sim.
Jude Law reprises his role as Watson, while Jared Harris, Noomi Rapace and Stephen Fry are cast to play Moriarty, Sim and Mycroft respectively. The sequel to 2009's "Sherlock Holmes" is set for a December 16 release in the United States.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion