'Drop Dead Diva' Renewed for Fourth Season
"Drop Dead Diva" is going to stay alive for at least another year. Lifetime has renewed the drama series for a fourth season consisting of another 13 episodes which will premiere sometime next year, so the network announced on Thursday, September 22.
"Drop Dead Diva is a signature series for Lifetime that continues to resonate with audiences with its heart and humor," Lifetime Networks' President and General Manager, Nancy Dubuc, said in a statement about the show which has averaged 2.3 million viewers this season. "We are thrilled to bring it back for another season."
Creator and executive producer Josh Berman chimed in, "I am so excited about the pickup." He also dished on the third season finale which will air this Sunday, September 25 at 9/8c, saying, "Our cliff-hanger in this Sunday's finale was three years in the making and I look forward to continuing the saga next season. Everything changes this Sunday night. It's the type of episode you'll want to watch live and not TiVo!"
Just a day earlier, the network took an opposite direction for "Roseanne's Nuts". The reality series, which follows Roseanne Barr and her family as they live and work on their farm in Hawaii, was axed after only one season.
"Roseanne's Nuts has been canceled," Barr tweeted on Wednesday, September 21 to confirm the cancellation. She added, "Thanks everyone for watching!"
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik