Sara Bareilles' 'Gonna Get Over You' Video Directed by Jonah Hill
Sara Bareilles channels her inner punk chick in a music video for her latest single "Gonna Get Over You". Rocking a leather jacket and wearing her long hair in a ponytail and quiff do, the "Uncharted" singer is romping around a grocery store. She's dancing from one isle to another, creating a flash mob with some customers. The surreal scene, however, exists only in her daydream.
Instead of being a cool girl who spreads toe-tapping fever to people around her, she's just a nerd who sings and dances awkwardly by herself. None of the customers and the patrons give any indication that they enjoy her impromptu performance. In fact, a security informs her that she makes the other people uncomfortable and tells her to leave the store.
The hilarious musical-themed music video comes from direction hands of "Get Him to the Greek" actor Jonah Hill. The song, meanwhile, is a self-production which Sara worked on with the help from Sam Farrar. It's lifted from her third studio album "Kaleidoscope Heart" which has been released since a year ago.
Sara Bareilles's "Gonna Get Over You" music video
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler