Sara Bareilles' 'Gonna Get Over You' Video Directed by Jonah Hill
Sara Bareilles channels her inner punk chick in a music video for her latest single "Gonna Get Over You". Rocking a leather jacket and wearing her long hair in a ponytail and quiff do, the "Uncharted" singer is romping around a grocery store. She's dancing from one isle to another, creating a flash mob with some customers. The surreal scene, however, exists only in her daydream.
Instead of being a cool girl who spreads toe-tapping fever to people around her, she's just a nerd who sings and dances awkwardly by herself. None of the customers and the patrons give any indication that they enjoy her impromptu performance. In fact, a security informs her that she makes the other people uncomfortable and tells her to leave the store.
The hilarious musical-themed music video comes from direction hands of "Get Him to the Greek" actor Jonah Hill. The song, meanwhile, is a self-production which Sara worked on with the help from Sam Farrar. It's lifted from her third studio album "Kaleidoscope Heart" which has been released since a year ago.
Sara Bareilles's "Gonna Get Over You" music video
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'