Sara Bareilles' 'Gonna Get Over You' Video Directed by Jonah Hill
Sara Bareilles channels her inner punk chick in a music video for her latest single "Gonna Get Over You". Rocking a leather jacket and wearing her long hair in a ponytail and quiff do, the "Uncharted" singer is romping around a grocery store. She's dancing from one isle to another, creating a flash mob with some customers. The surreal scene, however, exists only in her daydream.
Instead of being a cool girl who spreads toe-tapping fever to people around her, she's just a nerd who sings and dances awkwardly by herself. None of the customers and the patrons give any indication that they enjoy her impromptu performance. In fact, a security informs her that she makes the other people uncomfortable and tells her to leave the store.
The hilarious musical-themed music video comes from direction hands of "Get Him to the Greek" actor Jonah Hill. The song, meanwhile, is a self-production which Sara worked on with the help from Sam Farrar. It's lifted from her third studio album "Kaleidoscope Heart" which has been released since a year ago.
Sara Bareilles's "Gonna Get Over You" music video
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video