Sara Bareilles' 'Gonna Get Over You' Video Directed by Jonah Hill
Sara Bareilles channels her inner punk chick in a music video for her latest single "Gonna Get Over You". Rocking a leather jacket and wearing her long hair in a ponytail and quiff do, the "Uncharted" singer is romping around a grocery store. She's dancing from one isle to another, creating a flash mob with some customers. The surreal scene, however, exists only in her daydream.
Instead of being a cool girl who spreads toe-tapping fever to people around her, she's just a nerd who sings and dances awkwardly by herself. None of the customers and the patrons give any indication that they enjoy her impromptu performance. In fact, a security informs her that she makes the other people uncomfortable and tells her to leave the store.
The hilarious musical-themed music video comes from direction hands of "Get Him to the Greek" actor Jonah Hill. The song, meanwhile, is a self-production which Sara worked on with the help from Sam Farrar. It's lifted from her third studio album "Kaleidoscope Heart" which has been released since a year ago.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences