Sara Bareilles' 'Gonna Get Over You' Video Directed by Jonah Hill
Sara Bareilles channels her inner punk chick in a music video for her latest single "Gonna Get Over You". Rocking a leather jacket and wearing her long hair in a ponytail and quiff do, the "Uncharted" singer is romping around a grocery store. She's dancing from one isle to another, creating a flash mob with some customers. The surreal scene, however, exists only in her daydream.
Instead of being a cool girl who spreads toe-tapping fever to people around her, she's just a nerd who sings and dances awkwardly by herself. None of the customers and the patrons give any indication that they enjoy her impromptu performance. In fact, a security informs her that she makes the other people uncomfortable and tells her to leave the store.
The hilarious musical-themed music video comes from direction hands of "Get Him to the Greek" actor Jonah Hill. The song, meanwhile, is a self-production which Sara worked on with the help from Sam Farrar. It's lifted from her third studio album "Kaleidoscope Heart" which has been released since a year ago.
More Sara Bareilles News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger