Diego Boneta and Camilla Belle to Be Adam and Eve for 'Paradise Lost'
"Paradise Lost" may have found the suitable stars to play Adam and Eve. Variety's Jeff Sneider shared on his Twitter account that "Rock of Ages" actor Diego Boneta has become the frontrunner to star as the first human being on Earth, while Camilla Belle is offered a role to play his partner.
Not only that, the project has also eyed Casey Affleck to tackle the part as Gabriel. The brother of actor-turned-director Ben Affleck is in negotiation with Warner Bros. Pictures to portray the six-winged angel that was created by God to be a messenger.
Adapted from the 17th century epic poem by English poet John Milton, "Paradise Lost" follows the story of Lucifer's failed rebellion in heaven and subsequent role in Adam and Eve's fall from grace. The production is set to kick off in January next year in Australia, using the same motion capture technology from "Avatar".
Bradley Cooper has been cast as the Lucifer, with Benjamin Walker and Djimon Hounsou playing angel Michael and Abdiel respectively. Directed by Alex Proyas, the upcoming movie is described as a "heavenly epic" and expected to be released in U.S. theaters in fourth quarter of 2013.
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back