Katie Holmes Is Slutty Pumpkin on 'How I Met Your Mother'
The Slutty Pumpkin on "How I Met Your Mother" is officially unmasked. CBS has confirmed that Katie Holmes is cast on the role of the woman whom Ted met at a Halloween party wearing a pumpkin costume with strategically placed holes in the first season of the show.
Ted lost touch with her after Lily accidentally tossed her phone number, so Ted went to the same party over years in hope to see her again. Ted, however, has not had a chance to have another encounter with her until this seventh season, in an upcoming special Halloween episode.
Speaking of Holmes casting for the role, creator Craig Thomas told New York Magazine's Vulture, "Katie is a lovely and talented actress, which is why we've saved for her perhaps the most classily named character in our show's history." He added that the role was "literally six seasons in the making."
Holmes last appeared on a weekly TV series as recurring character Grace on ABC's "Eli Stone" in 2008. The 32-year-old wife of Tom Cruise, however, recently graced small screen through miniseries "The Kennedys" in which she takes the role of Jackie Kennedy.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic