Jonah Hill Warns Matthew Morrison: You Better Bring S**t Next Time I See You
Jonah Hill has a beef with Matthew Morrison. The 27-year-old comedian stopped by "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday, September 21 to promote his new movie "Moneyball", and used the occasion to share the not-so-friendly encounters he had with the "Glee" star.
The "Get Him to the Greek" actor recalled that it all began at the FOX Upfronts Presentation earlier this year. At the time, he felt out of place because he's new at FOX, but was relieved when Zooey Deschanel started talking to him. A Fox executive, however, mistakenly scolded him for talking while instructions were being given out to the stars.
Adding more insult to Jonah's injury was Matthew. The "Superbad" star remembered, "This guy piggybacks on this woman calling me out - I've never met this guy in my entire life - he goes, 'Yeah Jonah, can't you stop talking for one second?' And everyone laughed! Everyone laughed at me!"
"I wasn't even talking to anybody, I was just sitting there! I not only get called out by this woman, but then this dude from 'Glee' calls me out," continued the actor, who recently lost over 40 pounds. "I've already got this in my head that I don't like this guy. I'm sure he's a good human being, but you don't throw a dude under the bus who's just sitting there being quiet...He bullied me."
Jonah didn't stop there. He went on to dish on another incident at a "douchey Hollywood party, full of lame actors," where Matthew used his name as a punchline of a joke when chatting to "Gossip Girl" actor Chace Crawford. To the camera, he then said, "Yo, Matthew Morrison, you better bring s**t next time I see you, dude."
Worked up by the cheers he got from the audience, Jonah got up, pointed his fingers to the camera and told host Jimmy Fallon, "He's watching. He's watching, Jimmy. I'd like to see him sing his way out of this one. I think he learned his lesson." In the end, however, he turned to the camera once again and said, "I'm just kidding, you seem like a great guy."
More Jonah Hill News
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt
- Kourtney Kardashian's Looking for 'More Loyal Soulmate' as She's 'So Over' Scott Disick
- Is Meghan Markle Planning to Get Pregnant Before Marrying Prince Harry?
- Hailee Steinfeld, Kelsea Ballerini and Sofia Carson to Perform Britney Spears Medley at RDMA 2017
- Nam Joo Hyuk's Fans Angered by His Relationship With Lee Sung Kyung