Lady GaGa Angry After Bullied Boy Committed Suicide
Lady GaGa is heartbroken after a 14-year-old boy who got bullied for his sexuality decided to take his own life. A fan of the singer, Jamey Rodemeyer said in "It Gets Better" video back in May, "She makes me so happy. She lets me know that I was born this way. And that's my advice to you from her: You were born this way. All you have to do is hold your head up and you'll go far."
Although his spirit was lifted back then, the boy from Buffalo could no longer hold it together. Rodemeyer's parents found his body on Sunday, September 18 outside their home. "The past days I've spent reflecting, crying, and yelling," GaGa tweeted. "I have so much anger. It is hard to feel love when cruelty takes someone's life."
GaGa also plans to meet President Obama to shed light into this case. "I will not stop fighting," she wrote. "This must end. Our generation has the power to end it. Trend it #MakeALawForJamey." The White House has not responded to the plea and could not confirm whether GaGa has set up a meeting.
Rodemeyer would be buried on Saturday in a Lady GaGa t-shirt which says "Born This Way". His mom Tracy Rodemeyer said, "For a young kid of 14 and a half, he had a big message, a huge message, that shouldn't even have to be a message. It should just be common decency to not make people feel worthless and useless on this planet."
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge