Lady GaGa Angry After Bullied Boy Committed Suicide
Lady GaGa is heartbroken after a 14-year-old boy who got bullied for his sexuality decided to take his own life. A fan of the singer, Jamey Rodemeyer said in "It Gets Better" video back in May, "She makes me so happy. She lets me know that I was born this way. And that's my advice to you from her: You were born this way. All you have to do is hold your head up and you'll go far."
Although his spirit was lifted back then, the boy from Buffalo could no longer hold it together. Rodemeyer's parents found his body on Sunday, September 18 outside their home. "The past days I've spent reflecting, crying, and yelling," GaGa tweeted. "I have so much anger. It is hard to feel love when cruelty takes someone's life."
GaGa also plans to meet President Obama to shed light into this case. "I will not stop fighting," she wrote. "This must end. Our generation has the power to end it. Trend it #MakeALawForJamey." The White House has not responded to the plea and could not confirm whether GaGa has set up a meeting.
Rodemeyer would be buried on Saturday in a Lady GaGa t-shirt which says "Born This Way". His mom Tracy Rodemeyer said, "For a young kid of 14 and a half, he had a big message, a huge message, that shouldn't even have to be a message. It should just be common decency to not make people feel worthless and useless on this planet."
More Lady GaGa News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split