Hugh Jackman Fractures WWE Wrestler's Jaw With His Punch
Hugh Jackman apparently has a vicious right hook. The 42-year-old actor made a guest star appearance on WWE Raw SuperShow at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio to promote "Real Steel", but left reigning United States Champion Dolph Ziggler with a fractured jaw.
For the Monday (September 19) match, Dolph allowed Hugh to choose him an "underdog" opponent. Listening to the chanting of the crowd, the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" star brought out Zack Ryder to the ring and stayed ringside throughout the match. It was when the referee was distracted that he snuck up to punch Dolph in the jaw.
Dolph later took to Twitter and shared with his followers that he might sustain a fractured jaw because of the punch. "land in Bikini Bottom 9:30 am, MRI scheduled for 1 pm.....possible fractured jaw #thanksBatman," so the 31-year-old wrestler tweeted at the time.
Hours later, Dolph confirmed his suspicion by tweeting, "hairline mandibular fracture. Guess i'll put my chipotle in a blender for a few weeks, its not ballet #HEEL > heal." He followed it up with another posting that read, "getting a special mouth guard tomorrow, so I will NOT miss any WWE live events!!! #HEEL."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special