Hugh Jackman Fractures WWE Wrestler's Jaw With His Punch
Hugh Jackman apparently has a vicious right hook. The 42-year-old actor made a guest star appearance on WWE Raw SuperShow at the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio to promote "Real Steel", but left reigning United States Champion Dolph Ziggler with a fractured jaw.
For the Monday (September 19) match, Dolph allowed Hugh to choose him an "underdog" opponent. Listening to the chanting of the crowd, the "X-Men Origins: Wolverine" star brought out Zack Ryder to the ring and stayed ringside throughout the match. It was when the referee was distracted that he snuck up to punch Dolph in the jaw.
Dolph later took to Twitter and shared with his followers that he might sustain a fractured jaw because of the punch. "land in Bikini Bottom 9:30 am, MRI scheduled for 1 pm.....possible fractured jaw #thanksBatman," so the 31-year-old wrestler tweeted at the time.
Hours later, Dolph confirmed his suspicion by tweeting, "hairline mandibular fracture. Guess i'll put my chipotle in a blender for a few weeks, its not ballet #HEEL > heal." He followed it up with another posting that read, "getting a special mouth guard tomorrow, so I will NOT miss any WWE live events!!! #HEEL."
More Hugh Jackman News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign