Pictures: Jessie J Rocks Room Theater on a Throne
Although Jessie J was forced to back out of Katy Perry's "California Dreams" tour due to her foot injury, it didn't mean that she couldn't perform solo. On Wednesday night, September 21, the British singer catered the crowd flooding The VIP Room Theater in Paris with a live show.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker donned a yellow animal-printed outfit during the gig. Wearing her long hair in a high ponytail, she delivered her set with just enough energy regardless of her injured foot. A gold-colored throne was placed in the center of the stage as a prop she used to rest her foot at some points while still singing.
Jessie was supposed to open the final North American leg of Katy's tour, but she pulled out of the gig due to health issue. "Having a cry about having to pull out of the @katyperry tour. I am as upset as my #heartbeats believe me," she tweeted. "My foot is just not healing as well as I hoped. :("
"I'm heartbroken, really devastated. It has crushed my dream. I was really looking forward to it as I got to know Katy before, she is such an amazing girl," she added in a series of tweets. "It is what it is. Everything happens for a reason, there's no point in me sitting saying, 'Oh, it could have been like this'. I've still got the chance to do stuff, so I can't moan."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!