Pictures: Jessie J Rocks Room Theater on a Throne
Although Jessie J was forced to back out of Katy Perry's "California Dreams" tour due to her foot injury, it didn't mean that she couldn't perform solo. On Wednesday night, September 21, the British singer catered the crowd flooding The VIP Room Theater in Paris with a live show.
The "Price Tag" hitmaker donned a yellow animal-printed outfit during the gig. Wearing her long hair in a high ponytail, she delivered her set with just enough energy regardless of her injured foot. A gold-colored throne was placed in the center of the stage as a prop she used to rest her foot at some points while still singing.
Jessie was supposed to open the final North American leg of Katy's tour, but she pulled out of the gig due to health issue. "Having a cry about having to pull out of the @katyperry tour. I am as upset as my #heartbeats believe me," she tweeted. "My foot is just not healing as well as I hoped. :("
"I'm heartbroken, really devastated. It has crushed my dream. I was really looking forward to it as I got to know Katy before, she is such an amazing girl," she added in a series of tweets. "It is what it is. Everything happens for a reason, there's no point in me sitting saying, 'Oh, it could have been like this'. I've still got the chance to do stuff, so I can't moan."
- Seth Rogen's R-Rated Animated Comedy 'Sausage Party' to Join Oscar Race
- Rihanna Regrets Skipping Drake's Party and Letting Taylor Swift Steal the Spotlight
- Olivia Wilde Shares Breastfeeding Photo, Finds New Drinking Buddy in Newborn Daughter
- Twitter Rips Drake for Mocking Kid Cudi's Mental Illness in New Diss Track
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery