Fearless Liam Neeson Fights Hungry Wolves in First 'The Grey' Teaser Trailer
First teaser trailer for Liam Neeson's survival thriller "The Grey" has made its way out to the web via Yahoo! Movies. In it, the "Batman Begins" actor is seen struggling to survive from being eaten by hungry wolves in the middle of snowy wilderness. At one point, he is seen fearlessly sporting broken-bottle knuckles to fight against the wild animals.
"The Grey" follows a group of oil-rig roughnecks who are left stranded on the sub-arctic tundra after their plane experiences a complete mechanical failure and crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. Battling mortal injuries, cold weather and ravenous hunger, the survivors are relentlessly hunted and pursued by a vicious pack of rouge wolves.
Neeson stars as the leader of the group, which also includes Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney, Dallas Roberts, Joe Anderson, James Badge Dale as well as Nonso Anozie. Joe Carnahan pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The movie is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on January 27, 2012.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen