Fearless Liam Neeson Fights Hungry Wolves in First 'The Grey' Teaser Trailer
First teaser trailer for Liam Neeson's survival thriller "The Grey" has made its way out to the web via Yahoo! Movies. In it, the "Batman Begins" actor is seen struggling to survive from being eaten by hungry wolves in the middle of snowy wilderness. At one point, he is seen fearlessly sporting broken-bottle knuckles to fight against the wild animals.
"The Grey" follows a group of oil-rig roughnecks who are left stranded on the sub-arctic tundra after their plane experiences a complete mechanical failure and crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. Battling mortal injuries, cold weather and ravenous hunger, the survivors are relentlessly hunted and pursued by a vicious pack of rouge wolves.
Neeson stars as the leader of the group, which also includes Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney, Dallas Roberts, Joe Anderson, James Badge Dale as well as Nonso Anozie. Joe Carnahan pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The movie is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on January 27, 2012.
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Accuses Her Husband of Cheating While Tearfully Talking About Divorce
- Beyonce Is Reported to Perform at 2016 MTV VMAs
- George and Amal Clooney Are Reportedly Expecting First Child