Fearless Liam Neeson Fights Hungry Wolves in First 'The Grey' Teaser Trailer
First teaser trailer for Liam Neeson's survival thriller "The Grey" has made its way out to the web via Yahoo! Movies. In it, the "Batman Begins" actor is seen struggling to survive from being eaten by hungry wolves in the middle of snowy wilderness. At one point, he is seen fearlessly sporting broken-bottle knuckles to fight against the wild animals.
"The Grey" follows a group of oil-rig roughnecks who are left stranded on the sub-arctic tundra after their plane experiences a complete mechanical failure and crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. Battling mortal injuries, cold weather and ravenous hunger, the survivors are relentlessly hunted and pursued by a vicious pack of rouge wolves.
Neeson stars as the leader of the group, which also includes Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney, Dallas Roberts, Joe Anderson, James Badge Dale as well as Nonso Anozie. Joe Carnahan pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The movie is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on January 27, 2012.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie