Fearless Liam Neeson Fights Hungry Wolves in First 'The Grey' Teaser Trailer
First teaser trailer for Liam Neeson's survival thriller "The Grey" has made its way out to the web via Yahoo! Movies. In it, the "Batman Begins" actor is seen struggling to survive from being eaten by hungry wolves in the middle of snowy wilderness. At one point, he is seen fearlessly sporting broken-bottle knuckles to fight against the wild animals.
"The Grey" follows a group of oil-rig roughnecks who are left stranded on the sub-arctic tundra after their plane experiences a complete mechanical failure and crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. Battling mortal injuries, cold weather and ravenous hunger, the survivors are relentlessly hunted and pursued by a vicious pack of rouge wolves.
Neeson stars as the leader of the group, which also includes Frank Grillo, Dermot Mulroney, Dallas Roberts, Joe Anderson, James Badge Dale as well as Nonso Anozie. Joe Carnahan pens the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The movie is scheduled to arrive in theaters across the U.S. on January 27, 2012.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash