'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Emily Deschanel has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress famous for her role as Dr. Temperance Brennan on "Bones" gave birth to her first child with actor husband David Hornsby on Wednesday, September 21, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
While details of the newborn are scarce, the rep did share that the happy couple named their son Henry Hornsby. Also sharing the joy over the baby's arrival was Emily's TV co-star TJ Thyne, who took to Twitter and wrote, "CONGRATULATIONS EMILY D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!! :0)"
While TJ made public his congratulatory message, Emily's sister Zooey Deschanel has yet to share a word about the arrival of her new nephew. Back in April, she expressed her excitement about the bundle of joy by tweeting, "My big sister, Emily (aka Bones) Deschanel and her husby, David Hornsby, are going to have a baby! I am super excited to be an aunt."
Emily herself married actor/writer David, who plays Rickety Cricket on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", in September 2010. The pair announced they were expecting a baby together back in March. Emily's pregnancy has been worked into her TV series with the first half of the new season focusing on her character's preparation for motherhood.
- Anne Hathaway Eyed to Replace Amy Schumer in Live-Action 'Barbie'
- 'Exhausted' Justin Bieber Cancels the Rest of 'Purpose' Tour Dates
- ABC Sets Fall 2017 Premiere Dates for 'Grey's Anatomy', 'The Good Doctor' and More
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices