'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Emily Deschanel has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress famous for her role as Dr. Temperance Brennan on "Bones" gave birth to her first child with actor husband David Hornsby on Wednesday, September 21, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
While details of the newborn are scarce, the rep did share that the happy couple named their son Henry Hornsby. Also sharing the joy over the baby's arrival was Emily's TV co-star TJ Thyne, who took to Twitter and wrote, "CONGRATULATIONS EMILY D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!! :0)"
While TJ made public his congratulatory message, Emily's sister Zooey Deschanel has yet to share a word about the arrival of her new nephew. Back in April, she expressed her excitement about the bundle of joy by tweeting, "My big sister, Emily (aka Bones) Deschanel and her husby, David Hornsby, are going to have a baby! I am super excited to be an aunt."
Emily herself married actor/writer David, who plays Rickety Cricket on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", in September 2010. The pair announced they were expecting a baby together back in March. Emily's pregnancy has been worked into her TV series with the first half of the new season focusing on her character's preparation for motherhood.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch