'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Emily Deschanel has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress famous for her role as Dr. Temperance Brennan on "Bones" gave birth to her first child with actor husband David Hornsby on Wednesday, September 21, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
While details of the newborn are scarce, the rep did share that the happy couple named their son Henry Hornsby. Also sharing the joy over the baby's arrival was Emily's TV co-star TJ Thyne, who took to Twitter and wrote, "CONGRATULATIONS EMILY D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!! :0)"
While TJ made public his congratulatory message, Emily's sister Zooey Deschanel has yet to share a word about the arrival of her new nephew. Back in April, she expressed her excitement about the bundle of joy by tweeting, "My big sister, Emily (aka Bones) Deschanel and her husby, David Hornsby, are going to have a baby! I am super excited to be an aunt."
Emily herself married actor/writer David, who plays Rickety Cricket on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", in September 2010. The pair announced they were expecting a baby together back in March. Emily's pregnancy has been worked into her TV series with the first half of the new season focusing on her character's preparation for motherhood.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group