'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Gives Birth to Baby Boy
Emily Deschanel has officially become a proud mother to a baby boy. The actress famous for her role as Dr. Temperance Brennan on "Bones" gave birth to her first child with actor husband David Hornsby on Wednesday, September 21, her representative confirmed to PEOPLE.
While details of the newborn are scarce, the rep did share that the happy couple named their son Henry Hornsby. Also sharing the joy over the baby's arrival was Emily's TV co-star TJ Thyne, who took to Twitter and wrote, "CONGRATULATIONS EMILY D!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay yay yay!!! :0)"
While TJ made public his congratulatory message, Emily's sister Zooey Deschanel has yet to share a word about the arrival of her new nephew. Back in April, she expressed her excitement about the bundle of joy by tweeting, "My big sister, Emily (aka Bones) Deschanel and her husby, David Hornsby, are going to have a baby! I am super excited to be an aunt."
Emily herself married actor/writer David, who plays Rickety Cricket on "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia", in September 2010. The pair announced they were expecting a baby together back in March. Emily's pregnancy has been worked into her TV series with the first half of the new season focusing on her character's preparation for motherhood.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson